Barry Gillan Design

Reviews for Barry Gillan Design

Cameron in ??????????
Cameron in ??????????

Drawings Prior to Our Business/Office Renovation

We need to do some renovations and did not have an existing drawing of our space. We hired Barry to come and do our drawings for us. I am very pleased with the results. Once requested he came and did the measuring he needed to do very efficiently. This was a Thursday night and he had me the completed drawings by Sunday evening. I was really happy with this quick turnaround and he did a great job for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Barry.

Thank you Cameron. Pleasure working with you and I would do soon again in the Future.

Susie
Susie

Rendering for our hot tub

We hired Barry Gillan to draft renderings for our backyard , deck and hot tub installations approximately four years ago. This project had a total cost of $ 34.500.00. When Barry came to our home, he arrived in a timely manner and was very professional. He started the project as soon as he arrived, taking pictures and measurements very efficiently.

He was extremely courteous and diligent in his work. In a few days we received the finished draft and photos and could get our family backyard design creation started. With Barry's professionalism and timely completed drafts, our contractors could start their work much sooner and we were able to enjoy our beautiful backyard with our family and friends much quicker.

I feel like the appearance of my home was greatly enhanced by the excellent workmanship he performed.

Thank you Barry.

Sincerely,

Susie Haupert Ho

Thank you Susie it was good working with you on your home. I'm glad you where pleased with the results and I would happily work with you again.

BB S.
BB S.

Service

Barry completed a floor plan drawing of my business. I will as very pleased with the results!
He worked fast and efficiently and was very reliable!

thank you And it was good doing business with you too.

Alice.haupert
Alice.haupert

Kitchen Renovation

Barry provided 3D renderings as well as a detailed floor plan for our new kitchen. He was professional and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Alice it was pleasure to work with you too.

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Large Family Room Addition

We used Barry Gillan's Design/Drafting services to build our Family Room. Due to the nature of our existing home, there were some design and architectural challenges, which Barry and colleagues handled very well. He listened to our ideas and provided excellent direction. He also helped us with what is always a very challenging Site Plan Approval process in Mississauga but, to his credit, the actual Building Permit took less than a week. We are very pleased with his work and hope to use his services on a next project.

Thank you Mark was a pleasure working with you and I would do so again.

More about Barry Gillan Design

Architectural Draftsman with over 10 years of International experience. Many Satisfied Residential clients who required Renovations, additions and new structures to their homes. All City Permits obtained at a competitive price. I can also provide Professional 3D architectural renders of home designs, additions, interior renovations and kitchen and bath designs ...
Looking for Drafting Service pros in Mississauga?