Toronto Appliance Pros

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Pros

Ilene in Toronto
Ilene in Toronto

Refrigerator "non" repair

Matthew came to diagnose the problem why my refrigerator/freezer temperature wasn't staying consistent. He determined the parts needed, I gave him the deposit and he showed up with the parts a few days later. On further discussion, he decided that replacement of the parts may not be necessary and he advised me to keep an eye on the temperatures that normally do vary as the refrigeration cycles change. He returned my deposit, saying he would hold on to the parts in case I did need them in the near future. I was really impressed with his honesty and integrity and intend to call on him in the future if/when I need a repair person. I
definitely intend to recommend him highly to my friends and colleagues.
Addendum: There was an issue that I did not receive my refund and Matthew immediately rectified the situation as soon as I contacted him. A very honourable fellow!

Salman
Salman

Frigidaire Washer repair

Washer Stopped draining after I tried to wash a rug in it. Mathew answered quickly, booked an appointment for the weekend, showed up on time and explained quickly what he was doing. Had the blockage cleaned out within half an hour.

Thank you for your review! We hope we gave you an excellent experience!

dean
dean

Dryer repair

Matthew was great, very professional. We initially hired another company that was very inefficient and unprofessional not with HomeStars). I reviewed a few companies on the HomeStars site and left phone messages with 3, including Toronto Appliance Pros. Matthew called back promptly and answered all my questions, and was able to give me a price on the phone based on my description of the problem.
He was able to come the next day and fix the dryer, for the same amount quoted.
Very neat and tidy. I highly recommend Matthew and his company, and will definitely be calling him for all our appliance repairs in future.

Mathew is one of best techncian we are happy your glad with you experience with our company!

sarahemitchell8
sarahemitchell8

Dishwasher Repair

Fixed door hinge on the dishwasher, super quick response, provided a diligent and professional service - I would highly recommend to anyone.

Brian
Brian

Leaky Dishwasher

Our dishwasher had a leak and Toronto Appliance Pros did a wonderful job repairing the problem for us. Service was prompt and professional. He quickly identified the problem and replaced the part that was causing the leak. We are very happy with the work and recommend Toronto Appliance Pros to anyone with an appliance issue.

Nader
Nader

Dryer vent relocation

Mostafa is an absolute professional. He showed up on time, completed the job quickly and efficiently, and didn't leave a mess! He took on a job that not a lot of other professionals wanted to take on, and I'm thankful that I met him. I'll be calling him for all my appliance repairs in the future, and will be referring him to friends, family, and clients!

jeff256
jeff256

Appliance repair

Mathew was fantastic. He was very responsive both in setting up our appointment and arriving promptly. And we had several different issues to address and he was very fair in suggesting which should be fixed and which we should consider new appliances. I would highly recommend him.

Norman
Norman

Refrigerator repair

Matthew responded very promptly to my request for someone to repair my elderly mother's refrigerator. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and patiently explained the issue and what needed to be done to fix it. The fridge has been working well since the repair.

Kenny
Kenny
1 review Aurora, ON

Refrigerator repair

Nice work, came to fix our refrigerator in 2 hours! Well done. Recommend to everyone!

Thank you for your kind words ! We appreciate choosing us for you fridge repair

JLRO
JLRO

Fridge repair

Matthew was easy to communicate with and fixed our fridge in just under an hour! He came prepared with the right tools and parts and was very respectful in our home. And the price was extremely reasonable. Would highly recommend this company and Matthew!

We are very welcome ! Remember, you have a 1 year warranty so any issues give us a call !

More about Toronto Appliance Pros

Experienced Appliance Technicians -Liability Insured - Best Price Guaranteed!

We repair and install -Fridge -Freezer -Stove/oven both electric and gas model -Cooktop -Washing machine -Dryer both electric and gas model -Dishwasher -Over the range microwave

All makes and models!