The Blind Gentleman

michaeltbeach
michaeltbeach
1 review Vancouver, BC

Project.

Well groomed and polite. Arrived on site at agreed-upon which I appreciate. Work was completed ahead of schedule and to my satisfaction. I would definitely work with him again.

Thanks Michael. It was a pleasure working with you!

Michael P.
Michael P.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Blind installation

I’ve had very poor blind work done in the past. Fell apart within a few weeks. I was referred to Chris with the Blind Gentleman and all I can say is wow. He was very prompt coming to measure, transparent with his quote, courteous and professional. His finished product is extremely top notch and I’d definitely have him back in my home for more work again in the future. Thanks!!!

Hey Mike, I appreciate your kind words and trust! Thank you

More about The Blind Gentleman

Founded in 2015. I specialize in Modern Window Coverings Including Venetians, Faux-2" Polywood, Solar Shades, Vienna Shades, Cellular Shades, Multiview Zebra Shades, Blackout Roller Shades, Shutters.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Vancouver?