Taylor Roofing Inc

Reviews for Taylor Roofing Inc

Mitchell
Mitchell

Shingle/Roof Repair

Had some shingles torn off in the wind storm in Ottawa. Taylor Roofing was able to come and repair the roof super quick and did a great job. Can't even tell where the damage was.

Mary-Kate in Saint-laurent
Mary-Kate in Saint-laurent
1 review Montreal,

New Roof- So happy with Taylor Roofing!

Jamie and his team were professional, courteous, and polite. They were meticulous in the installation of my new roof (a neighbour even commented that he had never seen roofers so particular about installation). They cleaned up their mess afterwards and I am very impressed with my new roof. I would recommend Taylor Roofing to anyone, no hesitations. Thanks to Jamie and his crew!

Gareth in Toronto
Gareth in Toronto
0 reviews Ogoki, ON

Sun tunnel

We were looking to bring daylight into a bathroom with no windows. A sun tunnel was a quick, simple and affordable solution. Jaime and everyone were great to deal with and provided professional service. I will keep them in mind for future services.

Laurie in Smiths Falls
Laurie in Smiths Falls
1 review Kemptville, ON

Super company

Kyle, the estimator, Kortney the manager, Jamie the owner and all of the guys on the roof are so accommodating, polite, friendly, quick and kept us up to date throughout the entire seamless process. We have recommended Taylor Roofing over and over. Thanks so much.

Diane Harvey-Hart
Diane Harvey-Hart
0 reviews Prescott, ON

steel sheeting replacement and repair

Taylor roofing displayed their conscientious and caring commitment to help me on a very small repair job during a demanding time for his company. Jamie ordered the material and had the sheet metal replaced in a timely professional manner.

Private User reviews Kemptville, ON

Roof replacement

Thanks to Taylor roofing for their fast and efficient replacement of our roof. Kyle and Jamie were very good at explaining the process and the products they would be using. They communicated with us throughout the process. Their crew were hard working and polite, great daily cleanup of the property while they were doing the work. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sandra i
Sandra i
1 review Westport, ON

Professional and excellent

Taylor roofing - Jamie was super responsive. His quote and timeline were predicted with great accuracy. He gave me a quote in a timely manner from the time I first called about getting a quote to his site visit, followed by his materials and labour assessment. His team that did the installation of ice guards were knowledgeable, professional and tried to make my life as easy as possible. I’m so pleased with the product and the delivery of service from start to finish.

Andre
Andre
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roofing repairs

After buying my new home, I had a home inspection done. The inspector observed several missing shingles and a badly executed repair. The inspector suggested I have the roofing repaired properly before it became an issue.
Being a repair and not a full roof replacement, large contractors didn't even want to quote the job.
I posted the request here on HomeStars and within a day, I had a reply from Jamie Taylor. He came out and quoted the job, a price was agreed upon and a timing was set for the actual repairs.
He arrived on time, replaced the missing shingles, replaced the botched repair that was done previously and even did some touch up caulking he noticed while up there. Being a town house, he fixed a few things on the neighbors roof as well at no extra cost.
Jamie was a professional, answered all my questions and even took a few pictures so I could see the finished repairs.
I fully recommend Jamie Taylor, he delivers a great and timely service.

Pat Connor
Pat Connor
0 reviews Kemptville, ON

New roof

The crew was extremely competent and efficient. The work was done in a timely manner and attention to detail was excellent. The skill and service was exceptional and we highly recommend.

1 review Oxford Mills, ON

We started to notice water in our computer room in the fall. My husband found a large hole on the roof that would account for the leak. He tried to do a temporary fix until we could get someone out to fix our roof. We tried so many businesses and no one would return our calls. after the Christmas holidays, we had another leak. I reached out to Taylor Roofing and I received an immediate response from Jamie. He sent one of his guys out to see if they can do a quick fix until the weather allowed for them to replace my roof. He was honest and upfront about his schedule but promised to help us if the leaking occurred again. As soon as the weather permitted Jamie and his crew was here fixing our roof. They were so professional and made sure not to disturb my husband who works from home. Jamie took pictures of things he was finding like a rotting chimney, missing flash guarding, our insulation wasn't enough in the attic, and he installed proper venting. Once the job was done they cleaned up the area and made sure there were no nails left behind. Jamie knew we had a lot of work to be done and he was kind enough to provide a list of recommended contacts to help us. We have had no leak, our roof looks amazing and the other contractors have come through for us as well. I would highly recommend Jamie and his crew any day. Before I forget he respected our wishes and didn't try to push the metal roof on us. Thanks, Jamie.

More about Taylor Roofing Inc