Hot To Cold Mechanical

Jack F.
Jack F.
1 review Lac La Biche, AB

Furnace

Hot and Cold did a great job repairing our furnace and gave us some good tips for maintenance.

Yes Jack, I did check up on your furnace after working on your walk-in cooler and thank you for your comment but I would like your thoughts on the walk-in cooler repairs as well. Thank you

Mrs. A.
Mrs. A.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Heater maintenance

Fast service
Affordable price
Professional/ speedy service

We were able to have a preventive service for our finance in preparation for winter.

Thank you very much and I'm sure there will be no problems to deal with but immediate response if so. Thanks again.

Mr. R.
Mr. R.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Heating Repair Service

I had an issue with my heater, it was not turning on. I called Ameen at Hot to Cold Mechanical and he was professional, kind, and prompt. He quickly assessed the situation, repaired the faulty part, and the heater was working as good as new. I would highly recommend Hot to Cold Mechanical to all my family and friends.

I appreciate your review and promise you will not call back for the same problem with guarantee to my work being, no charge at all if so. Thanks again

nadiaschaub4
nadiaschaub4
1 review Lac La Biche, AB

Furnace replacement

enjoyed that all my questions were answered and the overall service that was provided was done very professionally and with great care.

I thank you very much for your review.I'm very happy that you were so satisfied and enjoyed working for you and making all the major improvements in your home, to keep your comfort at it's best. Thanks again

More about Hot To Cold Mechanical

Hot to Cold Mechanical will be happy to assist you with any problems you may have with heating, air conditioning, ventilation for both residential and commercial uses with basic refrigeration included on the commercial side if needed. In your home we take attention to all your heating, humidification and cooling ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?