Wolfenburg Construction

Ottawa ON K1L 6E8

Reviews for Wolfenburg Construction

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Flat roofing Job

Great work done by Wolfenburg. We hired them to redo our flat roof at one of our buildings . It was 12,000sqft. They were very professional to deal with, got the job done on time and had no problems. Very good quality work. Will hire again for sure.

David Y.
David Y.

Flat Roof - 6500 sq.ft

Hired Wolfenburg to re-do commercial flat roof.

Happy with work quality and service

Would recommend

Thanks David, I'm happy we were able to get that repaired quick for you to stop the leaking.

Paul T.
Paul T.

Apartment building renovations

We hired Wolfenburg to do a full reno of the interior of our 12 unit apartment building. The bathrooms, flooring, kitchen and dry wall. I was very impressed in how quick they were able to do it with their team and on budget. Ive used many many companies before and literally none of them are on time. I had a very good experience with Wolfenburg and highly highly recommend them. Thanks again

Wolfenburg is glad to help, and making our clients happy is our number one priority. Hope we could work together in the future.

Alexander D.
Alexander D.

Kitchen Renos

Wolfenburg did some really great work. They re did all my kitchen cabinets, counter tops and flooring. High quality finishes and really good price. I highly recommend for any home or commercial Renos.

Thanks so much for the review Alex, glad we could make you happy :)

Anthony K.
Anthony K.

Building facade reno

Wolfenburg did some great work on the exterior to my building , beautiful panel facade, very modern. They did it quick and a very fair price. I highly recommend them :) thanks again guys

Thanks Again Anthony

More about Wolfenburg Construction

We provide a variety of services for general contractors, home builders, homeowners and remodellers. Wolfenburg can do Bathrooms, Kitchens, Flat roofing, Exterior facades, basements and much more. We are well staffed and fully equipped to deliver quality work at fair and competitive prices.