Delta West Electric

Reviews for Delta West Electric

Laura M.
Laura M.

Basement Renovated

At our home we renovated our entire basement and had Delta west do the electrical aspect of it. We were very happy with the quality of their work and the professionalism they displayed. I will definitely be recommending them to my family and friends! Thanks for lighting up our basement!!

Thanks Laura! Glad you liked our work.

Len
Len
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom fan repair

They came to fix the bathroom fan which looked to be an electrical issue but found that it was actually a faulty switch.

They replaced it in no time and had everything working again under 30minutes

Thanks Len for the review! :)

Nick P.
Nick P.

Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light and Electric Car Charger in Garage

The Technician was on-time, friendly, knowledgeable, and knew what he was doing. Their quote was competitive with no hidden cost. I will definitely recommend and reuse this company.

Thanks Nick! Was a pleasure working at your home :)

ming
ming
0 reviews Burnaby, ON

Commercial, biotech lab electrical work

Rohin from Delta West was an extremely friendly and professional guy. He was efficient in responding to our requests, very diligent in the work and always put our equipment and personnel safety first. He also accommodated our operation time well. Overall a great experience.

Pleasure working with you Ming! I look forward to future jobs with you guys!

sareenasandhu
sareenasandhu
1 review Surrey, BC

20 LED four inch pot lights

Delta West Electric came to our house last month and installed 20 LED four inch pot lights in various different rooms.They also installed four dimmer switches and three t.v plugs.I am very happy with Delta West Electric work quality and punctuality.I would definitely recommend Delta West Electric for any electrical work.

Thank you for inviting us into your home and letting us help light up your home :)!

divya_96
divya_96

Panel upgrade & installation of Tesla charger

Rohin at Delta West Electric upgraded our panel to a 200 amp panel and also installed 40 amp Tesla charger. They were easy to work with and super polite, I would definitely contact Delta West Electric again for any future electrical work and recommend to my family and friends. Thank you again for the great work!

It was a pleasure helping you guys out with the panel upgrade and Tesla charger. Hope you guys enjoy your new car and all that extra power at home! :)

Ron N.
Ron N.
1 review Surrey, BC

Added 6 pot lights and 2 new plugs

I was very happy with Delta West Electric's job they completed at my house. We added 6 pot lights in the dining room as well as 2 plugs, and had the job completed within 2 days of our request. They were super friendly as well. I would recommend anyone who needs electrical work done to contact Delta West Electric!! :)

Thanks again for the review. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Delta West Electric

We are a experienced electrical contractor who has experience in over 1000 homes. We specialize in the residential, and commercial aspect of the trade. We provide electrical service calls, renovations, and new construction. From adding a new tv outlet, to wiring a brand new home, we do it all. Contact us at 604-721-WEST(9378) or email us at deltawestelectric@gmail.com

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/DELTAWESTELECTRIC