Rc Construction

Oshawa ON L1L 0A3

Reviews for Rc Construction

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Master Bathroom Gut Job

We couldn't be more happy with our new master bathroom. It's literally a night and day difference between the original builder basic and this new bathroom. The guys are a delight to work with and will bend over backwards to ensure your happy with the final product. We just had the bathroom turned over to us on Wednesday and we've already recommended RC Construction to some family and close friends.

Home renovation

Rc construction, has met my expectations and my desire to what me and my wife had wanted done . They were very professional and detailed. I was satisfied with the quality and timing, that had explained everything every step of the way. I would recommend them to whomever need renovations done.

Hey Afzal thank you for your honest feedback it was a pleasure doing business with you.

mcamp578 in Bowmanville Ontario Canada L9L2A4
mcamp578 in Bowmanville Ontario Canada L9L2A4
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Complete master bath reno

RC did an amazing job and would highly recommend. Gave quote upfront and delivered as agreed. Brought samples and accepted pictures of what we liked and designed exactly as expected. Guys were very amiable and easy to work with.

vastatefan85
vastatefan85
1 review Courtice, ON

Deck

RC Construction comes through again. We’ve used them before to frame our basement in which they did a fantastic job (in one day) and was completely satisfied, so we called upon them to do our deck. Once again they came through. We had post preinstalled (by another company) but we’re not aligned properly therefore causing a slight issue for some. But not them. They were able to overcome the issue and install a beautiful deck. We know have created an “Oasis” to enjoy as we hunker down during this pandemic. Will definitely use them again.

sweetncutek
sweetncutek

Open concept Reno

Sam , Fred & Ash did an absolute amazing job from start to finish for the open concept Reno for my living room.
They are truly professional , knowledgeable and well experienced. I am 100 % satisfied and happy with their work ! Highly recommended. Thank you so much guys !

Thank you for the wonderful review, looking forward to do more business with you

1 review Oshawa, ON

Washroom Renovation

First they completely gutted my washroom and then built me a most beautiful modern one. The whole room was tiled (with beautiful tiles) from top to bottom and I love it.

One of the things I loved the most was there great attention to detail. When I look back over the years with different workman I have had in, they by far have been the best. They will be my go-to persons when I need anything done from now on.

thank you for your wonderful review, we did our best to meet your expectation. Hope to do more business with you in the future

Charles
Charles
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement renovation

100 percent satisfied with the work. Sam and his crew did all the work except for the sanding. These men are true professionals.I was told the job would take 3- 5 weeks and the job took exactly 3 weeks. They did not ask for 40- 50 percent downpayment, but was paid for the portion of work that was done. I would recommend them highly to anyone who wants to use skilled professionals.

Thank you very much for an awesome review, it was a pleasure doing bussiness tighether.

Ren
Ren
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Range of handy jobs

Sam, Fred, and Ash were excellent to work with. I had several jobs for them to do, including fixing toilets, installing permanent shower rods, hardwiring smoke detectors, and hanging about 20 pictures. They were clearly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional. All of their work was impeccable and they made adjustments to suit my fussy needs. I would happily recommend them for jobs big and small, and will be calling them again when it’s time to do the wainscotting and large baseboards. These are your guys in North Oshawa.

Thank you Ren for taking your time to write the review.

Roger
Roger
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Installation of custom doors, basebaords, door and window trim for complete 2nd floor

** FANTASTIC JOB!! ** Excellent craftsmanship! Sam, Ash and Fred know what they are doing, and they work fast, but don't cut corners! Installation of 300ft of 7" high baseboard with shoe mold, plus all 2nd floor custom doors replaced with new jambs! Also all new window and door casing! ALL DONE in 2 DAYS!! Hey, I am a pretty handy guy and hate to pay for something that I can do myself but this was money well spent. I would have been at this for weeks!! I will be having RC back to do all of my ground floor hardwood, baseboard etc next year! Their pricing is fair and their work is top notch! My house is 30 years old and now my second looks like a brand new model home! Check these guys out, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you very much for a wonderful review. I am extremely happy that you are satisfied with our work. And i would be more then happy to come back and asset you with the rest of the work.

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement finishing

Sam and his team did a great job. They were fast and their attention to detail was great. Highly recommended!

thank you dan, enjoy your new basement.

More about Rc Construction

Welcome to RC Construction. We offer many services such as: Basement renovation/Extensions/Editions/Framing/ Drywall/Finish carpentry ( hardwood,laminate flooring, wainscoting, baseboard and trims, coffered ceiling, ect.) Contact us today to schedule your appointment.