Rc Construction

Ren
Ren
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Range of handy jobs

Sam, Fred, and Ash were excellent to work with. I had several jobs for them to do, including fixing toilets, installing permanent shower rods, hardwiring smoke detectors, and hanging about 20 pictures. They were clearly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional. All of their work was impeccable and they made adjustments to suit my fussy needs. I would happily recommend them for jobs big and small, and will be calling them again when it’s time to do the wainscotting and large baseboards. These are your guys in North Oshawa.

Thank you Ren for taking your time to write the review.

Roger
Roger
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Installation of custom doors, basebaords, door and window trim for complete 2nd floor

** FANTASTIC JOB!! ** Excellent craftsmanship! Sam, Ash and Fred know what they are doing, and they work fast, but don't cut corners! Installation of 300ft of 7" high baseboard with shoe mold, plus all 2nd floor custom doors replaced with new jambs! Also all new window and door casing! ALL DONE in 2 DAYS!! Hey, I am a pretty handy guy and hate to pay for something that I can do myself but this was money well spent. I would have been at this for weeks!! I will be having RC back to do all of my ground floor hardwood, baseboard etc next year! Their pricing is fair and their work is top notch! My house is 30 years old and now my second looks like a brand new model home! Check these guys out, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you very much for a wonderful review. I am extremely happy that you are satisfied with our work. And i would be more then happy to come back and asset you with the rest of the work.

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement finishing

Sam and his team did a great job. They were fast and their attention to detail was great. Highly recommended!

thank you dan, enjoy your new basement.

Lceenling
Lceenling
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Bathroom renovation

They did an amazing job - tile installation and construction work on our bathroom. They completed the job quickly , had amazing customer service - they explained every step of the job to me and reviewed the job upon completion. I would definitely recommend this company - I felt very comfortable having them work in my home and was very happy with the finished job. I will have them back for future projects.

thank you for your review, I'm glad I could meet your expectations.

Brenda
Brenda
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of Cabinets in Laundryroom

Wonderful service and work. Quick and efficient. Will definitely be having this awesome crew back into my home for all my reno's and repairs! Thank you Sam, Fred, and Ash. Rob and Brenda Rass

Ahsan m.
Ahsan m.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

Amazing job from start to finish. Professional and on time. Extreme attention to detail and masters of their craft. Even with a short notice and timeline these guys finished with immaculate perfections.

Would recommend 100%

Thank you for your time to give us a review. Good luck

Obaid
Obaid
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Renovation

RC construction was amazing from the first interaction . Sam is very patient and is very professional throughout the process with great communication. The workmanship is top quality and I was impressed how efficient the crew is . I wanted my dream basement and RC construction ensured I got it . I would highly reccomend to Everyone .

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you.

shahab.4u
shahab.4u
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement renovation

After getting a number of quotes we decided to go with Rc company because of their price, and delivery time. We found These guys easy to work with and very reasonably priced, absolutely love our Basement! We received such a friendly and approachable service Highly recommended them! We would definitely do business again with you guys THANK YOU

Thank you for the review Shahab I hope you enjoy basement. cheers!

ashflooringgroup
ashflooringgroup
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement & side entry door

I got my basement done this summer with RC Construction, I was satisfied with their work so I called them back to do my side entry door. They did a amazing job. I would definitely recommend them for any construction job. They are well experienced and have a amazing team.

Thank you for the review Ash. I hope you are enjoying your extra space.

Ronnie A.
Ronnie A.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Door installation

The guys were knowledgeable and honest. They were able to accommodate a time that worked to come and give a quote, and the job was completed the next day. They explained everything that needed to be done and thoroughly went through the job when it was completed. They confirmed everything with me and did a full cleanup when they were done. Great guys, great service happy customer!

Thank you.