Whitby Glass And Mirror

Barry
Barry
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window replacement

Very pleased with the work. (Two windows replaced when seals broke) Jordan responded to all questions promptly and commitments were met without exception.
I would use them again so do recommend Whitby Glass and Mirror.

Thank you Barry!

Jess and Steve
Jess and Steve
2 reviews Whitby, ON

All windows and back door

Jordan and his team are absolutely incredible! The job was done to perfection! They went above and beyond, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! The windows and door they installed are beautiful. Anyone looking to find an honest, reliable and very professional team your should give Whitby glass and mirror a call. We will definitely use them in the future!!!

You guys are the best, thank you for the kind reviews and we are so happy the way the windows turned out! Glad you like them!

Hayley R
Hayley R
1 review Whitby, ON

Frameless Glass Shower

We used Whitby Glass and Mirror to supply and install glass for our shower. Quality of the product and install by Jordan and Mike was great! All the appointments were very prompt. Would highly recommend and use again!

Thank you so much for the kind words Hayley! Hope you guys are enjoying the shower!

Windows

Was quick at getting windows in for us when other companies said months. Worked with our budget. Very happy and will use them in future projects we have to still do.

Thank you so much!

Jeff in Peterborough
Jeff in Peterborough
0 reviews Bridgenorth, ON

Sliding door

Fantastic all around!
The service, the value, and the workmanship are second to none. Absolutely anything that we can use them for in the future we will and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much Jeff! You guys are amazing people! Enjoy the door!

0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Great service for my window replacements!

Excellent service and responsiveness! Worked within my budget and very professional. Installation was on schedule and completed with great attention to detail! I would highly recommend and Jordan was exceptional at working with me and keeping me up to date on the project. Thank you ! Love my new windows and appreciate your recommendation on selecting them.

Thank you so much Nuria for the kind words! It was a pleasure.

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Replace caulking on Windows

Jordan from Whitby Glass and Mirror is great. The work was performed in the time promised with no corner cutting. He removed all of the old material and installed the new material. Some companies will try to get away with installing the new material over the old. I would not hesitate using this company for all of my glass needs.

Mark

Thank you so much Mark it was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to working with you again!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Windows and caulking

We had several windows replaced, and all windows re-caulked, at a very reasonable price. Jordan was very competent and personable. All requested work was completed on schedule and to our complete satisfaction. Thoroughly recommended.

Thank you so much Tony! Looking forward to working with you more!

Dorann in Ajax
Dorann in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Replacement windows

I thoroughly recommend Whitby Glass and Mirror. I needed 8 small windows and one larger window replaced and Jordan did a great job. The quoted price didn't change, he was on time, didn't mess around and got the job done.
He was highly recommended to me by someone who had a small job done and I personally wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend him to anyone else for any job, large or small.

Thank you Dorann, it was a pleasure working with you

Michelle
Michelle
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Broken glass in back door

The glass window in our back door needed to be replaced, so we called Whitby glass and mirror. Prices were fair and communication was great.

Thank you so much Michelle! Hope you enjoy!

More about Whitby Glass And Mirror

Whitby Glass and Mirror is a trustworthy Glazing Contractor. With nearly 20 years in the field our experienced team is dedicated and devoted to fulfilling all your renovation needs. Whether you need vinyl windows and doors done for your home, or glass partitions for your office, our incredible reputation in the Greater Toronto Area comes from our exceptional customer support, perfect finishes, and top quality supplies. Get in touch and see what we can do for you!