Triple T Appliance Repair Tech

Triple T Appliance Repair Tech

Reviews for Triple T Appliance Repair Tech

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Excellent expertise - Thanks Floyd.

It happened that my building was on fire. I was relocated by insurance company to the new location.
While there, unit's washer machine stopped working. Property owner could not resolve the issue. I contacted Triple T.
Floyd was able to come in few days and resolved the issue.
His expertise is unquestionable. If you need work to be done with your appliances. He is the man. Thanks Floyd.

No problem
That's what I'm here for all the best
Triple T

Five Appliances perfectly installed

We hired them to uninstall 5 appliances and replace these with new in a Condo. The work was done perfectly, on time and within the estimate. They were very polite and accommodating. It was a pleasure hiring them.

Would work for you anytime
You made it easy
Thanks again
Triple T Appliance repair tech

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Great and professional service

We called them to fix our fridge when it was no longer refrigerating. The service was great, professional, and efficient. They even charged less than initially quoted due to the issue being simpler than expected.

Always a pleasure

Dishwasher installation

Floyd installed our new dishwasher. He was available quickly, did the job well, was remarkably pleasant to deal with, and quoted a great price. I won't hesitate to call him again for any future jobs, or recommend him to others.

Thanks it was a pleasure helping you out.

Repaired my fridge and microwave.

Efficient and excellent service. I strongly recommend Floyd in giving good service.
I didn't know that I would need this service, due to buying new appliances. The warranty ran out, therefore I was happy to find a honest repair service. Thanks Floyd

We at Triple T strive to make every visit
A great experience

Excellent service!

Our freezer was broken and Floyd came within a day. He knew which part needed to be replaced and drove out to get it, came back, and the freezer was fixed in no time. Floyd is kind and professional and clearly knows what he is doing.

Thanks for using Triple T

B.  in Vaughan
B. in Vaughan

Dryer Repair

I Sincerely thank The technician from Triple T.
I had to experience the nightmare of a broken dryer, with six children ,the week of back-to-school!
Triple T sent a Technician quickly and My dryer was Fixed with in excellent timing.
With the highest gratitude and praise thank you again for a smooth and quick solve!

B.

Thanks for your kind words

aishazahawi
aishazahawi

Washer repair

Washer was very hard to deal with ,had other techs from different companies to repair they could not find the issue then i got the company Triple T. FLoyd the tech came and aced the problem right away MADE ME SUPER HAPPY . I would recommend floyd and any other tech from this company to come fix any of your problems.

It was a pleasure helping you.

Mary
Mary

Washing machine

Great job! Resolved the problem right away ! Would definitely recommend this service to my friends. Enercare was slow to call the service company! I had to raise my voice.

Thanks for choosing Triple T

More about Triple T Appliance Repair Tech

We specialize in installations and repairs of all major appliances. We are Miele, Samsung, Hisense certified. Contact us today for a quote!