People's Electrical Contracting

maetzing in Toronto
maetzing in Toronto
1 review Katrine, ON

Cottage Electrical Work

We have used People's Electrical Contracting as our electrician at the cottage since we first purchased the place. The pot lights they installed were fantastic, and are a constant topic of conversation with our guests. They were also extremely prompt when we needed help with an emergency service call, and fixed the issue within a couple hours of calling. We would definitely recommend them to anyone for electric work, and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Thanks Mike. It was my pleasure. Welcome to cottage country!

Rene in Toronto
Rene in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Electrical

Joe was extremely professional and polite. Handled everything in a timely manner. If there was any challenge, he would offer different solutions for you. He was very clear. AND he even helped me by phone with some advice when I was doing some work around the place ON THE WEEEKEND. No charge. Amazing.

Hi Rene. Your cottage looks great and it was great working with you. All the best with your new cottage!

Guise56 in Huntsville
Guise56 in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

House rewire

I bought a home a year ago and unfortunately to my surprise I needed electrical done.
I contacted People’s Electrical
Contracting who came in and did a home circuit evaluation. Explained to me in full what needed to be done to bring it up to code for switches plugins for kitchen, bathrooms and outside.
People’s also got me to fully understand the proper way to switch my main electrical panel to the generator panel in a power outage.
The best for me as a homeowner was the detailed circuit evaluation sheets where everything is itemized by number for plugins switches and lighting by number for corresponding numbered breaker.
People’s took care of all permits and booked inspections at different stages.
Even the electrical inspector praised the quality of work. Passed with flying colours.
Excellent work.
Thank you Joe.

Pina B
Homeowner
Muskoka Area

Hi Pina. It was a pleasure meeting you and doing the work. All the best.

More about People's Electrical Contracting

Cottages, custom homes, private residences, garages, ICF Homes, electrical panel upgrades, service work. Home Circuit Evaluation
Looking for Electricians pros in Huntsville?