Mister Bathroom

Reviews for Mister Bathroom

Valerie from Toronto
Valerie from Toronto

Full Bathroom Renovation

After 5 years of living in our townhouse, my husband and I decided it was finally time to renovate our 90’s-themed ensuite bathroom. The peach and lavender colour, the giant useless soaker tub and the tiny corner shower were just not doing it for us. So I googled Bathroom contractors and Mister Bathroom popped up. I checked out his website, some before and afters and looked at his reviews on homestars and they were good so we had him come in to quote. We told Yoni what wanted the outcome to be, he gave us a few suggestions with placements and we signed a contract and started the renovation. Our bathroom needed quite an extensive makeover and we found his price to be extremely fair considering the work that needed to be done. Yoni was very professional and gave us our dream bathroom. We had one minor issue with a leak but Yoni came that same day and fixed it. I would highly recommend Mister Bathroom for any bathroom renovation.

thank you for your kind words Valerie. I couldn't have written nicer review myself.
Thank you also for being a great and very organized customers. It was our pleasure working with you guys.

East York-Woodbine Heights
East York-Woodbine Heights
4 reviews East York, ON

BATHROOM RENOVATION

Yony and his assistant did an excellent job of completely renovating our bathroom. They were on site every day and completed the project on time. Unforseen challenges to he project were dealt with in a professional manner.

thank you for the review Case. it was the utmost pleasure feeling with customers like your wife and you

xjbee in Vaughan
xjbee in Vaughan

Modern, Affordable, Professional

Mister Bathroom created a modern masterpiece for me! My new bathroom has become the focal point of my condo and serves as a live Pinterest-board for visitors! Yoni was so polite, professional, and left no mess. I can't believer how affordable the project was and how quickly he finished (which is super important when you only have one bathroom in your home!) Thank you for the outstanding workmanship and beautiful product.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom Reno

Yoni is down to earth and easy to communicate with. He provided us with a timetable for the work and adhered to schedule. Yoni can recommend places to look for materials or accessories if you are unsure of how to proceed with your reno. A job well done. We are happy with our new bathroom. Thanks, MR. BATHROOM!!!

thank you for a review Matt. It was our pleasure working with you guys.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

Yoni was upfront, honest and managed to fit me into his schedule on short notice. The quality of his work was excellent, and he finished the renovations on time.

I would not hesitate to recommend him or to use him again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Washroom Renovation

We are extremely pleased with our renovated washroom. My husband and I had a very specific budget and Yoni and his team made all our renovations requirements possible. From our very first encounter to the final finishing touches we were satisfied with the teams professionalism and workmanship. We couldn’t be more satisfied with the final product.

thank you Amanda, it was our extreme pleasure working with you guys

Savio D'Souza in Vaughan
Savio D'Souza in Vaughan

Bathroom Renovation

Yoni and his team did an amazing job on our bathroom renovation. If you are looking for a bathroom renovation, I would definitely recommend him. His attention to detail in the work he does is remarkable. Thank you Yoni, we look forward to using our newly renovated bathroom.

thank you Savio. it was a pleasure working with you guys

Abhishek in Toronto
Abhishek in Toronto

Thrilled with our bathroom remodel!

Yoni did a wonderful job with remodelling our secondary washroom. He was accommodating to our preferences, helped source material, had great craftmanship, got the job done on time (within 5 business days) and came in within budget! We'll definitely consider him for future bathroom renos and recommend him to anyone.

Thank you kindly for the review. It was a pleasure working with you

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Woodbridge?