Mister Bathroom

Reviews for Mister Bathroom

Richard in Brampton
Richard in Brampton

Bathroom Renovation

Yoni's team (David & Rex) were amazing. They were professional, on time each day, answered questions, and there quality of work was awesome. Yoni's company does as it says on website and gets the renovation done in a week.

MMS2021
MMS2021

Amazing Work

Yoni and his team are amazing! We had our main bathroom renovated and they were so patient with our questions and ensuring we had the best experience possible. I could not be happier with the end result.

Connie
Connie

Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Mister Bathroom to renovate our master bathroom. They were highly recommended to us by my sister in law and their price was very competitive. We are so glad we did. They completed the project on time and on budget. Yoni and his crew were a pleasure to work with. The final result is amazing. We highly recommend Mister Bathroom to anyone looking to renovate their bathroom.

Randall Rice from Markham
Randall Rice from Markham

Shower Rebuild

After a complete demo due to a leak and resultant mold remediation, I hired Yoni to completely rebuild/re-tile the master bath shower. I used their recommended suppliers for tile and shower hardware and was satisfied with the price and quality. The crew did a good job although there were a couple of small issues which were readily fixed. The job took a little longer than quoted (5 1/2 days instead of 4) but was completed satisfactorily.

JOHN
JOHN

Amazing Job....sohappy

I live in an 40 year old condo and finally decided it was time to replace and renovate the bathroom. I know condo renovations can be peculiar and tricky Yoni and his crew amazing from start to finish and I cannot be happier with my new bathroom.

I cant recommend them enough to anyone looking for a bathroom reno.

loganbodera
loganbodera

Bathroom renovation

I hired Mr. Bathroom to renovate a bathroom in my condo where I was not staying due to the renovation. Communication was poor. Phone calls/ email for updates went unreturned. Got an invoice for completed work - went and checked and many things were incomplete/ sloppily completed/ metal sticking out of the grout/ some tiles not grouted. Project went 9 or so business days longer than originally expected with no communication until I wrote an email stating I would hire someone else to finish the work and deduct it from final cost. Yoni requested for his installer to finish the job and he did fix the major errors/ sloppiness. I personally intend to touch up some of the aspects of the work (some caulking and painting) as it still looks less than professional. I didn't continue to pursue them to fix these final touches out of frustration for the duration things went on...

The installer, Lazlo was pleasant to deal with and Yoni was apologetic after my email. It shouldn't have come to that in my opinion, and the work should have been completed professionally, on the first go, prior to sending an invoice.

Hi Logan,

We're always here to help and pride ourselves on great customer service and quality workmanship. Both Laszlo and I were in constant communication with you in trying to schedule a time to assist you throughout the process.

In terms of workmanship, I'm baffled by the claim of metal sticking out of the grout - when we inspected the grout, it was determined that metal was actually little pinholes in the grout that was promptly adjusted by adding a little bit of grout mix. This is a common imperfection that occurs as grout settles.

As far as the project going on for longer than expected, we appreciate the patience of our customers as always, especially during these times. That being said, we're known for our quick timelines and there were a few factors we want to include - many of which were out of our control.

Firstly, the work was performed in a condominium building and booking elevators was inconvenient due to the current pandemic situation. Secondly, the vanity you ordered yourself was a full week late. Without the vanity we weren't able to start let alone complete the project on our normal timeline. Finally, the 9 day period you are mentioning includes our team coming back to make a few normal adjustments as things settled in.

Mr. Bathroom LTD will still continue to provide our clients with “under one week” bathroom renovations and we are still very successful in doing this. COVID-19 may impact these efforts on the supply chain side. We will continue in our efforts to “hunt” for supplies in different places, which adds a lot of time spent on our end, but it's all so we can get the project done right and quickly. We'd be more than happy to discuss this even further should you like - you can call us or email us!

Best,
Mister Bathroom

Teresa Calvi
Teresa Calvi

Ensuite Renos

I have always been wary about finding a contractor over the Internet, but I gave it a try. At first instance when I met Yoni (Mr. Bathroom), I knew I made a wise decision. He renovated my ensuite bathroom to perfection! Yoni and his crew were great to deal with; clean, precise, attention to detail, knowledgeable, and extremely hard-working. Yoni is definitely the guy to call for any upgrade or demolishing a bathroom! You won't be disappointed. Great work Yoni (and Robert). I will definitely use their services again.

Catherine  from Ajax
Catherine from Ajax

Guest Bathroom Renovation

I could not be happier! Yoni and his team changed my bath tub/shower into a walk in shower, removed a useless bulkhead, installed glass doors, added a potlight in the shower, built a beautiful inset niche, changed all the tile, installed a toilet, vanity, mirror, vanity light (which needed to be moved), an inset medicine cabinet, towel bars, a toilet paper holder and upgraded my fan. The drywall work and painting is perfect! Through out the process I received all the information I needed, quickly and concisely. The team was professional beyond expectation! They arrived promptly and finished all of it in five (5) days. My house was properly protected and everything was removed and set right before they left on Friday afternoon. There were no surprises and I am thrilled with the outcome. It really looks better than I imagined it would. All this took place while we were working from home and I was able to work all week - the team just set to their business and didn't disturb my work day. We are so delighted with the outcome and the professionalism of this team that we have now booked to have our en suite done later this fall! Thanks Yoni, Robert and David for the exceptional work.. I look forward to having you back in a few weeks!!

Even though we do all our jobs in the same manner it always makes me ecstatic to hear that we have created something that our customer will be proud to show off for years to come. Thank you very much for your kind words Catherine! We will make sure that the next one makes you just as happy.

zoria sheppard from Etobicoke
zoria sheppard from Etobicoke

PARTIAL BATHROOM RENO

Yoni, from Mister Bathroom, just finished a partial reno in my bathroom as he took out my tub and replaced it with a walk-in shower. Everything was done in an expeditious and timely manner. The cost was very reasonable and he went out of his way sourcing material for me. If you're someone looking to hire, I would definitely recommend Yoni for the job. I am more than pleased with the end result and would recommend him highly.

Thank you for kind words Zoria.
It is always a pleasure to work with with clients like yourself!

Valerie from Toronto
Valerie from Toronto

Full Bathroom Renovation

After 5 years of living in our townhouse, my husband and I decided it was finally time to renovate our 90’s-themed ensuite bathroom. The peach and lavender colour, the giant useless soaker tub and the tiny corner shower were just not doing it for us. So I googled Bathroom contractors and Mister Bathroom popped up. I checked out his website, some before and afters and looked at his reviews on homestars and they were good so we had him come in to quote. We told Yoni what wanted the outcome to be, he gave us a few suggestions with placements and we signed a contract and started the renovation. Our bathroom needed quite an extensive makeover and we found his price to be extremely fair considering the work that needed to be done. Yoni was very professional and gave us our dream bathroom. We had one minor issue with a leak but Yoni came that same day and fixed it. I would highly recommend Mister Bathroom for any bathroom renovation.

thank you for your kind words Valerie. I couldn't have written nicer review myself.
Thank you also for being a great and very organized customers. It was our pleasure working with you guys.

More about Mister Bathroom

Mister Bathroom’s founder, Yoni, has worked within the renovation and remodelling industry since 1995. For the past 23 years, he has been running successful renovation and contracting companies, working with clients on projects of varying sizes – from 500 sq. ft. Condos to 3,500+ sq. ft. homes.

We’ve worked on projects that cover the complete spectrum of full home renovations and redesigns. From simple painting projects, framing, drywalling, flooring (carpets/hardwood/laminate/tiles), plumbing, electrical, custom closet builds all the way through to complete bathroom, kitchen and basement renovations – we’ve really done it all.

Since 1995, we’ve worked within the renovation and remodelling industry with various clients on projects of varying size.

We’re committed to growth, full transparency, quality workmanship, and exceptional customer service. All of our projects are completed within budget, on time, and above all your expectations. We’ve learned that, above all else, providing customer service beyond expectations is of utmost importance. We work tirelessly to ensure that we are providing you with the best service. Whether you’ve decided to move forward with a 10K bathroom or a labour-only service, we will always be happy to assist in any extra way that we can – including pick up and delivery of fixtures, tiles, and other materials!

We always guarantee that our crews will provide the highest level of workmanship and are professional, friendly, clean, trustworthy, and non-confrontational. All of our crews are in and out as quickly as possible to cause you as little inconvenience as they can. Our crews show up and leave on time, every time. Because we want to ensure your bathroom isn’t just “pretty”, but actually has the bones and integrity to serve you for years, we will always be upfront and honest. There are never any surprises – everything is discussed and laid out before any project commences.