I have mixed feelings about this company. I really liked the people, including the owner, but they do work very fast, so much so that sometimes quality of workmanship lacks. Overall they did an OK job on the bathroom but the few issues that came up and had to be redone because of the speed they were working at was:
1. The bathtub was initially installed not level and it was until I pointed it out they corrected it.
2. The vanity we bought was installed but not level so I had to shim under one leg to get it sitting even.
3. The tile work was not the best and you can see uneven grout lines.
4. The caulking was not too great either as the bead was not an even line.
5. And finally during the installation they damaged the brand new bathtub that we installed by chipping it. I did ask the owner is the guy coming back to fix it and he said yes, but that was almost a year ago now. I'm not holding my breath.
They did organize someone to come and fix the bathtub, but the person who "fixed the bathtub" actually made the tub look worse that the chip they were trying to fix.
When I asked about the so called 10 year warranty the owner said he does not offer that anymore because people don't re-caulk every year.
I wish I could give these guys a higher rating but to be honest the work was average and we supplied all the material and the total was still more that $10,000 as they advertised.
- Approximate cost of services: