Mister Bathroom

Vaughan ON L4K 5E8

Reviews for Mister Bathroom

Kamran
Kamran

an OK job but nothing great

I have mixed feelings about this company. I really liked the people, including the owner, but they do work very fast, so much so that sometimes quality of workmanship lacks. Overall they did an OK job on the bathroom but the few issues that came up and had to be redone because of the speed they were working at was:

1. The bathtub was initially installed not level and it was until I pointed it out they corrected it.
2. The vanity we bought was installed but not level so I had to shim under one leg to get it sitting even.
3. The tile work was not the best and you can see uneven grout lines.
4. The caulking was not too great either as the bead was not an even line.
5. And finally during the installation they damaged the brand new bathtub that we installed by chipping it. I did ask the owner is the guy coming back to fix it and he said yes, but that was almost a year ago now. I'm not holding my breath.

They did organize someone to come and fix the bathtub, but the person who "fixed the bathtub" actually made the tub look worse that the chip they were trying to fix.

When I asked about the so called 10 year warranty the owner said he does not offer that anymore because people don't re-caulk every year.

I wish I could give these guys a higher rating but to be honest the work was average and we supplied all the material and the total was still more that $10,000 as they advertised.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Reno

Mister Bathroom did a great job on my bathroom reno. Yoni is very well organized and operates an efficient, professional business. Very responsive and easy to communicate with, he performs on time and on budget. He assigned David to our project and David demonstrated the same high level of professionalism. David worked hard and long every day. His skills are exemplary; he is truly a master tradesman. I recommend Mr Bathroom whole heartedly!!

in Toronto
in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Is this an okay review for Mr.Bathroom?

We absolutely love our new bathroom. We had a very positive experience with Yoni, Robert and Fitzy. Yoni is extremely clear and responsive and pricing for the work was fair and transparent. Yoni was great at responding to texts and emails. Robert and Fitzy did the actual work and were punctual, polite and efficient, they worked 8am to 6pm every day, even working at the weekend to ensure the job was finished on time. When there was a small issue, it was dealt with immediately to our satisfaction.
We recommend Mr. Bathroom Ltd. and would hire them again. I wish they renovated kitchens as well as bathrooms.

Bathroom Renovation

A wonderful transformation from a 1987 bathroom to a modern 2021 bathroom. We changed the vanity, bathtub, vanity mirror, toilet, lights, and tile ( walls and floor) . There was great communication between Yoni ( owner) and ourselves and David who used his skills worked a full day usually 9-7 and completed the job within the promised 5 days. Totally satisfied and thrilled with my new bathroom!!!

Richard in Brampton
Richard in Brampton

Bathroom Renovation

Yoni's team (David & Rex) were amazing. They were professional, on time each day, answered questions, and there quality of work was awesome. Yoni's company does as it says on website and gets the renovation done in a week.

MMS2021
MMS2021

Amazing Work

Yoni and his team are amazing! We had our main bathroom renovated and they were so patient with our questions and ensuring we had the best experience possible. I could not be happier with the end result.

Connie
Connie

Master Bathroom Renovation

We hired Mister Bathroom to renovate our master bathroom. They were highly recommended to us by my sister in law and their price was very competitive. We are so glad we did. They completed the project on time and on budget. Yoni and his crew were a pleasure to work with. The final result is amazing. We highly recommend Mister Bathroom to anyone looking to renovate their bathroom.

Randall Rice from Markham
Randall Rice from Markham

Shower Rebuild

After a complete demo due to a leak and resultant mold remediation, I hired Yoni to completely rebuild/re-tile the master bath shower. I used their recommended suppliers for tile and shower hardware and was satisfied with the price and quality. The crew did a good job although there were a couple of small issues which were readily fixed. The job took a little longer than quoted (5 1/2 days instead of 4) but was completed satisfactorily.

JOHN
JOHN

Amazing Job....sohappy

I live in an 40 year old condo and finally decided it was time to replace and renovate the bathroom. I know condo renovations can be peculiar and tricky Yoni and his crew amazing from start to finish and I cannot be happier with my new bathroom.

I cant recommend them enough to anyone looking for a bathroom reno.

loganbodera
loganbodera

Bathroom renovation

I hired Mr. Bathroom to renovate a bathroom in my condo where I was not staying due to the renovation. Communication was poor. Phone calls/ email for updates went unreturned. Got an invoice for completed work - went and checked and many things were incomplete/ sloppily completed/ metal sticking out of the grout/ some tiles not grouted. Project went 9 or so business days longer than originally expected with no communication until I wrote an email stating I would hire someone else to finish the work and deduct it from final cost. Yoni requested for his installer to finish the job and he did fix the major errors/ sloppiness. I personally intend to touch up some of the aspects of the work (some caulking and painting) as it still looks less than professional. I didn't continue to pursue them to fix these final touches out of frustration for the duration things went on...

The installer, Lazlo was pleasant to deal with and Yoni was apologetic after my email. It shouldn't have come to that in my opinion, and the work should have been completed professionally, on the first go, prior to sending an invoice.

Hi Logan,

We're always here to help and pride ourselves on great customer service and quality workmanship. Both Laszlo and I were in constant communication with you in trying to schedule a time to assist you throughout the process.

In terms of workmanship, I'm baffled by the claim of metal sticking out of the grout - when we inspected the grout, it was determined that metal was actually little pinholes in the grout that was promptly adjusted by adding a little bit of grout mix. This is a common imperfection that occurs as grout settles.

As far as the project going on for longer than expected, we appreciate the patience of our customers as always, especially during these times. That being said, we're known for our quick timelines and there were a few factors we want to include - many of which were out of our control.

Firstly, the work was performed in a condominium building and booking elevators was inconvenient due to the current pandemic situation. Secondly, the vanity you ordered yourself was a full week late. Without the vanity we weren't able to start let alone complete the project on our normal timeline. Finally, the 9 day period you are mentioning includes our team coming back to make a few normal adjustments as things settled in.

Mr. Bathroom LTD will still continue to provide our clients with “under one week” bathroom renovations and we are still very successful in doing this. COVID-19 may impact these efforts on the supply chain side. We will continue in our efforts to “hunt” for supplies in different places, which adds a lot of time spent on our end, but it's all so we can get the project done right and quickly. We'd be more than happy to discuss this even further should you like - you can call us or email us!

Best,
Mister Bathroom

More about Mister Bathroom

Mister Bathroom’s founder, Yoni, has worked within the renovation and remodelling industry since 1995. For the past 23 years, he has been running successful renovation and contracting companies, working with clients on projects of varying sizes – from 500 sq. ft. Condos to 3, 500+ sq. ft. homes. We’ve worked ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Woodbridge?