Jade Made It

Review for Jade Made It

Melanie
Melanie
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Various Items (Painting, Floor remodel)

Jade is outstanding ! Not only does she combine the practical expertise of the physical aspect of the job, (like laying flooring or painting) she is also an amazing designer. All her suggestions improved the look of my home and made it simply beautiful ! Her work is always done on time, and the quality of the job is incredible. I am so pleased with everything she has done that I have just contracted her to begin working on two bathroom renovations. I have absolute confidence that these new jobs will be as beautiful as the last work she has done. Thanks Jade !!!

More about Jade Made It

Interior Design, Interior Decor, Colour Consultations with full Interior Painting. I also specialize in Floor and Tiling Installations and Garden Care/ Design. I offer competitive rates and share my Design Discount to make your transformation/ upgrade less stressful and costly to achieve the look you desire!
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Etobicoke ?