One And Done Junk Removal

Reviews for One And Done Junk Removal

Marry  in Toronto
Marry in Toronto

Junk removal before moving

I had hired Taylor to do a junk removal this summer. They came on time ended up helping us get rid of a bed frame couches and old rolled up carpets. I would use This company again they were professional and completed the job on time.

Thank you marry you were a pleasure to work with. We're glad you were happy with our service.

Erik in Mississauga
Erik in Mississauga

Construction material removal

My company had retained the services of One and Done (Taylor) while I was out of town to clean up various items from an ongoing project site and needing the space open to build walls, we did not have the opportunity to arrange for a bin in that time and we found Taylor very prompt and reliable. He was very clear with me in his communications and coordinated with me to assist my team while I was overseas. They cleaned up very well after the debris was removed.

This is not the first time we have used him and certainly won’t be the last. Would recommend to all in need of this service.

Thank you Erik for getting us out on you're project. It was a pleasure doing business together.

Brendan in Mississauga
Brendan in Mississauga

General Junk Removal

Very punctual and hard working company. They work very fast and efficiently, in and out in one day. Excellent customer service and very polite and respectable. And the pricing is very affordable. Would definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family.

Thank you Brendan pleasure doing business together.

Looking for Junk Removal pros in Mississauga?