Drywall Interior Finishing

Reviews for Drywall Interior Finishing

ivankakryshchuk
ivankakryshchuk

Drywall and taping

Drywall Interior Finishing did a grate job .They were always on time and qolity is great.I would recommend Marian and his crew to athers

Hi Ivanna
Thanks for the good reviews about aur company
We are looking forward to do any job for you in the future
Marian from Drywall Interior FINISHING

Mike M.
Mike M.
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Family Room Mudding, Taping and Sanding

We contracted Drywall Interior Finishing to mud, tape and sand our new basement family room. Marian arrived at the agreed upon time to provide a free quote. We were happy with both the price and proposed process.

When the contract was finalized, Alberto arrived at the time arranged and immediately installed drop cloths in the foyer so as not to track mud and sanding dust through our home over the course of the project. The work area was tidied up every day and he kept us informed with regards to his progress.

The finished job looks great and we're now at a point that we can prime and paint our walls and ceiling.

In sum, we wouldn't hesitate in recommending Drywall Interior Finishing to our friends and family and will definitely contract them again for any future drywall needs.

Mike thanks for grate reviews
it was a pleasure to work with you and we are looking forward to work with you in the future
best regards

Jessica in Burlington
Jessica in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Drywall Taping and Mudding

We were in the middle of getting our basement finished and were in a bit of a rush to find someone to tape and mud the drywall ASAP. Drywall Interior Finishing was able to provide us with a quote and begin and finish the job in 2 weeks for a very reasonable price. Working with this company was a breeze. Everyone was friendly, kind and always on time. The job was done beautifully, quickly and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them and would 100% use them in the future. There is not one negative thing I can say about this company. I am so thankful I found them and decided to use them. They will not disappoint!

Thank you Jessica we are pleased to work with you and looking forward to work with you in the future project
Drywall interior FINISHING

Cristian
Cristian

Drywall taping

Marian is prompt, professional and courteous. He called us immediately and came to our house the same day and gave us an estimate for the drywall and taping job. The good price and his promptitude made us choose his services. Alberto did an amazing job installing the corner beads and taping to perfection. I totally recommend Marian and Alberto for your drywall and taping needs.

Thank you Cristian for choosing our company and we will be happy to help you with any other projects.
Thanks for chance to make your basement look beautiful .

Sameer
Sameer

Basement Drywall and Taping

I would highly recommend Mario & His team has done an exceptional job in my basement. He and his team was always on time and complete the job on time with quality finish. I would definitely recommend him for any further projects.

Was a pleasure to work with you

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Kitchen Drywall

Needed some help with a quick job to drywall my kitchen ceiling. Job was done fast and clean up was easy. Great communication too. Would use again in the future

Thanks Joshua
Looking forward to work with you in the future
projects
Drywall interior FINISHING

lehazayac1987
lehazayac1987

Basement drywall installation

Grate work and good quality job.They did an amazing job.Very grate people and I would recommend them to others

Thanks for this opportunity and we are looking forward to work with you in the future.
Marian from Drywall Interior FINISHING

Olegyakhont1
Olegyakhont1

Basement renovation

I Recently dig out my basement and had to get some drywall done after the framing i had previously installed. The workers were very polite and professional in what they are doing and finished the job in a very short period of time . I would definately recommend them to everyone of my friends

Thanks for a good reviews
I will be very happy to do any future projects with you

detsyknazar9
detsyknazar9

Basement Drywall Installation

Thanks to Drywall Interial Finishing for incredible work.
Good price clean work and best people

Thanks for grate words fro u.
We a looking forward to do any projects for u.

zhannapl1
zhannapl1

Leaving room drywall installation

Best quality work for reasonable price!
Reliable and always on time .
I highly recommend the company .

Thanks for the grate reviews.
I really enjoyed working with you and looking forward to work with you in the future.
Marian from