Ottawa ON K4B 1J8

Reviews for Hyperion Electrical Industries

Peter in Ottawa
Peter in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Over the Range Microwave Install - Great Job Hyperion!

We invited Shane and his team to install our over the range microwave and do the supporting electrical work. Although it was a challenging job (not without its surprises due to the configurations of our home), the team did excellent work in helping us make our kitchen even more functional. What I appreciated most was the clear and regular communication before, during, and after the work.

This job was certainly a challenge, however; it was a fantastic experience working with the two of you.
Thank you so much for your trust.

pokey613
pokey613

Great job, great people

Hired Hyperion to wire a dozen pot lights and an electric fireplace. The communication through the entire process was excellent. Shane made sure he understood what I wanted and was able to complete the job at a very good price. We were also under a tight timeline to get the work done and they were more than accommodating.
They did an excellent job, were clean and efficient. The fireplace posed a few challenges, but again, I was kept in the loop and they ensured that I was happy with the plan before going ahead.
I'd call them again without hesitation and HIGHLY recommend them.

We love hearing things like this! Thank you and appreciate your insight.

Best regards

Rodger in Ottawa
Rodger in Ottawa

Bathroom Lighting

Hyperion removed and installed some recessed lighting in a couple of our bathrooms. The guys were friendly, efficient, and the final product was exactly what we wanted. I would absolutely recommend Hyperion, and will use them again in the future.

We were glad to help! The overall out come made us smile! Thank you for thinking of us!

Light fixtures installed in Condo

The Hyperion team did a great job overall with installing the light fixtures but more importantly with the overall experience. One call got directly to Shane who arranged a meeting to review the work. From that, within a week (mostly do to my schedule), the lights were installed. The works were very friendly and made sure to understand the switches I wanted the lights to connect to. No worries, no hassle. Just a very pleasant experience.

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure helping you with your project.

Emma in Ottawa
Emma in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Main floor Reno’s, pot lights, new panal

Hyperion have been professional, knowledgeable and punctual throughout main floor renovations. The guys provided advice that was well thought out, listened to my needs, and provided guidance to me on electrical work for the functional space! They have gone beyond my expectation and provided a fantastic service. Highly recommended! Thanks guys... great working with you.

Always great to work with amazing people. Thank you for having us on your project.

Aamir Dohadwala from Ottawa
Aamir Dohadwala from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Misc electrical work

Shane and his crew did a great job of addressing several smaller electrical needs in a new house which involved: pig-tailing many aluminium outlets, installing GFCIs where needed, lighting fixture install, and a bathroom fan install.
They were professional, prompt, courteous, flexible, and efficient.
Shane was responsive via texts before, during, and after the job, and his electronic invoicing system was clear and easy to use.
I would hire Shane and his crew again in the future, thanks Shane!

Aamir, thank you for the glowing review!

If you ever need anything, even if it's just to brainstorm a future project please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help.

Shane Wicks
President

Daniel in Ottawa
Daniel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

An excellent experience

We found this company through HomeStars and are very pleased with how everything went. Shane was very professional and communicative and provided helpful suggestions to help us make informed decisions.

On the day that the work was done, the workers arrived on time, did the work in the expected time, and were meticulous. They also made a suggestion for an unexpected change that ended up making a big and positive difference in our lighting (they were replacing and adding potlights).

We would not hesitate to call them again the next time we need electricians.

It was a pleasure to work with you on your project.
Thank you for letting us be apart of it.

Best regards

Xavier
Xavier

Washer/dryer install, installed switches

Shane was knowledgeable, personable transparent and honest... the work was great and I felt like the pricing was more than fair :)

Was a pleasure working for you!

Marc i.
Marc i.

Electrical work, washroom plumbing

I needed some assistNce with electrical and plumbing work in my condo. Shane was knowlegdeable, professional, and explained things in a clear way which helped put me at ease. He was efficient and gave excellent advice.

Great client and always happy to assist you Marc!

All the best.

sarahalexandra
sarahalexandra

A car charging station

Amazing company and workers would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very punctual and thorough with their work. Walked me through everything that was done and answered all my questions.

Thank you for the review Sarah. It was a pleasure doing work for you .

More about Hyperion Electrical Industries

Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can manage all of your electrical needs. Conveniently located in the nation’s capital, we provide first-class electrical service anywhere in the Ottawa. Whether you are building a new home or renovating your existing home. Hyperion Electrical Industries is here to help.