Hyperion Electrical Industries

Reviews for Hyperion Electrical Industries

CapCityRenoGuy
CapCityRenoGuy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wiring, lighting, car charger and panel change

We originally contacted Hyperion about installing a highspeed car charger and replacing our outlets that still had aluminum wiring. After talking to Shane we ended up deciding to add pot lights to several rooms on the main floor and added a bunch of miscellaneous tasks to fix a bunch of the electrical quirks of our older house. We are extremely happy with the work and particularly impressed by how much we appreciate the lighting suggestions that Shane made during the visit. There were some unexpected hiccups in the work (due to the age and construction of the home), but the quoted price stayed the same. Would definitely recommend Hyperion and use again for the great advice and peace of mind!

Absolutely amazing.
Thank you for this. The kind words mean so much.

Always here for you.

LMTyler
LMTyler
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laundry room renovation

We moved our washer/dryer from the main floor into the basement, so needed 220V installed to accommodate that. Shane provided a very reasonable estimate and answered any questions we had. He made suggestions for future consideration as well, such as upgrading our current electrical panel to support expansion, but we never felt pressured to go ahead with these suggestions (genuine concern for clients as opposed to making a few more dollars). Shane and his team were fantastic, very professional and did a quality job. We will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you, Hyperion!!

Thank you; we appreciate your trust and look forward to working with you again.

Carole
Carole
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation

Decided to remove an old drop down ceiling and and replace old fluorescent bulbs with 33 LED pot lights. Hyperion not only provided the best price for this job they surpassed my expectation with the everything from start to finish. They were fantastic all around….really pleased with the result….Thanks Shane and team can’t say enough good things.

You're always a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Carole!

Heather
Heather

Professional and Trustworthy

Shane and his crew were a pleasure to work with during a stressful time. After some unexpected (and unsafe) electrical issues were discovered, Shane walked us through the issues, solutions, and was thoughtful about the impact on our family. A significant amount of work was required, but it was completed quickly and with care. We were very impressed all around, and will absolutely work with Shane again for any future electrical projects.

Thank you Heather.
We appreciate you.

Jeffrey in Guelph
Jeffrey in Guelph

Great company

Extremely professional and courteous staff. Shane was a pleasure to work with and explained every process of the job. Highly recommended! We’ll be using them for all our renovations in the future.

Thank you Jeffrey!

Govind in Ottawa
Govind in Ottawa
2 reviews Moncton, NB

Excellent Service- basement electrical work

I used this company through my basement contractor for the electrical work. Both the owner Shane and electrician Luc were excellent, personable individuals. Not only the work was well done on time, a defective material was replaced immediately upon notification. This is an amazing customer service.

I would not hesitate a bit to rehire them for any future work or recommend them to my family and friends.

Govind,

Thank you sir. A pleasure working with people with high standards.

Keriana in Toronto
Keriana in Toronto

Son’s sleepout/shed

Shane, Emma and team literally saved this project, and potentially lives, after work of a dodgy contractor made my then 15 year old’s he-shed/sleepout unsafe. I cannot overstate how grateful I am that I made the call and thankfully got to speak with Shane. He and Emma came to my home immediately to assess the shoddy work and they went over an above to help me and my family out. Not only did they rectify the electrical hazards, they also brought in their own people to complete and finish the inside of the shed. I unreservedly recommend Hyperion for their professionalism and expertise but the fact that they actually care about people (and their safety) rates them, in my view, above all others!

Kariana,

Thank you. Reading this review means a lot to us. I'm glad we could be there for you. I hope the shed is being used often. :)

Shane

Copper pigtailed whole house and added potlights

Had to have my whole house copper pigtailed shortly after purchasing it. Shane was the only electrician that I contacted willing to do a walk through and give me an accurate quote. Other companies gave me a ball park estimate through email and assumed I had half the number of outlets and switches that I did. Shane gave me an accurate quote for this and future projects I’d like to do in the next year or so. While working on site I asked them if they could install potlights in my home office, which they did quickly and with no mess. The result was beautiful.

The Hyperion team were very friendly and cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you! Loved working with you and making a new relationship.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

changed the panel box, restored power to non functioning outlets

The price quoted was the price paid - no surprises. The work delivered was above and beyond expectations for example installing a basement stair light and fixing the ceiling tile. When we had a power outage on a separate occasion, someone came out twice to diagnose the problem. Professional and trustworthy people

Knowing the scope of work because of experience is the key to not having surprise up charges.

Thank you for your trust.

Andre in Gatineau
Andre in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Electrical for my bakery/store

Big thanks Hyperion for coming in and taking care of the electrical in my new second location Lusa bakery ,

Since day one Shane came in and introduced him self and right off the bat my gut instinct was this was going to be a great start to a new relationship! His team was on time and very polite and also cleaned up after them self’s , if anyone is looking for electrical work these guys are the ones to talk too !

Making lasting relationships is what it's all about. Over the last few months we have built a great friendship and value you as well as your pastries!

Thank you!

More about Hyperion Electrical Industries

Our knowledgeable and courteous staff can manage all of your electrical needs. Conveniently located in the nation’s capital, we provide first-class electrical service anywhere in the Ottawa. Whether you are building a new home or renovating your existing home. Hyperion Electrical Industries is here to help.