SMART FIX APPLIANCE REPAIRS

Reviews for SMART FIX APPLIANCE REPAIRS

Mathew
Mathew

Maytag dishwasher

Desmond was prompt to respond to my inquiry and was very easy to deal with and communicate with before visiting. He did a good thorough diagnostic and found the problem, was transparent with me from the start, was able to get the necessary part and swiftly repaired my dishwasher. Was honest and would use his services again!

Thanks Mathew for your kind review as always It's my job to be transparent and to get your appliance working as quick as possible according to manufacture specifications. Thank again.

Allison
Allison
1 review Pickering, ON

Washing machine repair

Desmond was excellent, he found the problem quickly and repaired it quickly. He came exactly when he said he would and was very pleasant. The price was very reasonable considering the part cost $205

Thank you for choosing Smart Fix Appliance Repairs always transparent and reasonable hope to serve you again in the future thank you

Carol in Etobicoke
Carol in Etobicoke

washer repair

Called in the afternoon and Desmond came by 7 pm. He was courteous and efficient and I would call him again if I need any other appliance repair. I felt his pricing was very fair.

Thank you for choosing Smart Fix Appliance Repairs I'm very happy you were please with the service provided and look forward to serving you in the future

Tanya
Tanya

refrigerator repair-replace compressor

Desmond by far is the most professional, honest and knowledgeable repair person I've ever dealt with. He came out on a Friday evening to replace the compressor in our fridge. He was very thorough with his work and took the time to explain the repair process. We felt very confident with his work and provided a warranty. If I could give Desmond 10+ stars I would! I will certainly recommend him to my friends and family. His prices are fantastic! Thank you Desmond.

Thank you for choosing Smart Fix Appliance Repairs the price will always be transparent and realistic, looking forward to serving you in the future.

Hassan
Hassan

Fix my fridge

Desmond came on a Saturday, within an hour of us speaking. He didn't upsell to fix beyond what was needed, which I certainly appreciated.

Thanks much for choosing Smart Fix Appliance Repairs it a pleasure to satisfy and I'm ready to help in the future

Paul
Paul

Refrigerator Repair

Desmond did a great job fixing a leaking Refrigerator. I would hire “Smart Fix Appliance Repairs” again and I’m glad I chose Home Stars to find this repair man.
Thanks again, Desmond.

Thank you for your review Smart Fix Appliance Repairs would be happy to come out and repair any of your major household appliance that needs to be repaired in the future once again thank you.

Erin
Erin

Washing machine

Efficient. Courteous. Reasonable cost. Washer is now repaired.

Would recommend Desmond (Smart Fix) for your washer repair.

Thanks for using the services of Smart Fix Appliance Repairs I do look forward to serving you in the future, The price will always be very competitive

sv
sv

Dishwasher disconnection

Disconnected dishwasher from electrical and plumbing. On time, courteous, thorough, professional and answered all my questions. I would definitely hire Desmond again!

Thanks for using Smart Fix Appliance Repairs, glad to be of help and look forward to serving you in the future

mike
mike
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Dishwasher

Desmond came by to look at a problem I was having with my dishwasher. He was on time, quickly diagnosed the issue and repaired it on the spot. He was professional and I will use smart fix appliance anytime something need to be repaired in the future.

Thank you Mike for your review, Smart Fix Appliance Repairs is here to serve you with the highest level of professionalism

hal
hal

Refrigerator

Had to replace the compressor. Desmond was very professional and knowledgeable with gave me a sense of confidence.

Smart Fix Appliance Repairs technician is factory trained and is knowledgeable on most major appliances, the aim on repairs is to ensure appliance works in accordance to manufacture specifications, Thank you for your kind review

More about SMART FIX APPLIANCE REPAIRS