Enerpro Electrical Services Inc.

Electricians
Calgary AB T2H 2L8
Electricians
Enerpro Electrical Services Inc.

Reviews for Enerpro Electrical Services Inc.

CK- CALGARY
CK- CALGARY

outlet repair

Jason was very accommodating with his assessment of my problem. He was able to reset a switch that I had been unable to do. I would definitely hire him in the future, and recommend him as well.

Antoinette
Antoinette

Hot Tub wiring

Came by to do a quote, but was available to get the job done the same day. Very quick, clean work, can't see that a wire was even added anywhere!

Thank you very much for your review. We are very proud of our electricians and the work they do. We hope that Shane was able to give you some extra knowledge as well during his visit. Stay well and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Job, Good Service!

This company understands what customer service means. Yani was very professional and courteous. I was very satisfied with the service and would recommend Enerpro Electrical to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for your review. We pride ourselves on the quality of our electricians and we are glad Yani was able to meet your expectations.

Inoperable Washroom Light

I did a minor renovation in my bathroom eight months ago, Including the electrical wiring. it turns out I had wired my plug and light fixture in a manner I did not understand. Because I was unable to figure out my mistake, my family and I used a flashlight for eight months. Enough was Enough. I called Enerpro Electrical late in the afternoon and explained my situation. The technician arrived in a timely manner and listened to my situation. Long story short, he figured out the sequence of operations that I had wired, and yay! We finally had light! It just took him 5 mins to figure it out. I was pretty satisfied, and so was my family. I highly recommend Enerpro Electrical. Their electrician was very friendly and understanding.

Thank you very much for reaching out to us and providing such a great review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent service

He arrived on time, was knowledgeable and I appreciated his level of professionalism. Would absolutely use again!

Thank you so much for your review of our electrician. We are proud to have such ourstanding individuals in our employ and are glad he was able to be of great service.

Herman in Calgary
Herman in Calgary

Inspection and upgrades

Matthew was very helpful! He showed up on time (actually just a bit early, so they're definitely punctual), explained what he was going to do, and explained everything in a way easy to understand. He was professional and friendly, and did his work without any issues. Costs were reasonable. Made sure everything was good before he left. Would definitely hire this company again for future electrical needs!

Thank you so much for your review. We are very proud to have employees like Matt and hope you were able to gain some extra useful knowledge through his visit.

Multiple Home Renovations

Our renovations company (I Know A Guy Renovations) has used Enerpro for all electrical work for over five years, meaning we have worked with them in hundreds of homes.
They are organized, prompt, and respectful of the homes they work in. Their electricians take the time to think through their work and to communicate with us to create an efficient plan. Even going so far as to save the drywall cut-outs when they need to make a hole in a wall for access, so that our drywall team can easily patch the hole. It's this kind of consideration for the team and home that set them apart from other companies.
We honestly would not trust our electrical to anyone else.

Thank you very much for your review Christy. We appreciate working with such amazing professionals such as yourself and your crew are always a joy to be around.

More about Enerpro Electrical Services Inc.

Calgary's Premier Electrical Service Professionals!

Enerpro can meet any electrical need with Calgary's best electricians and straightforward pricing. We specialize in everything electrical in your home from simple repairs to full home automation or vehicle charging. We can work with you to design lighting layouts and ensure the best possible products and services.

We are proud to be listed as one of Calgary's TOP Electricians and included as a verified Home Depot Pro Installer.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Electrical Inspections and Reports Custom Lighting Installs Electrical Repair and Maintenance Fire Alarms, Smoke Detection Emergency Lighting and testing Vehicle Charging Home automation Data and Fiber cabling Hot tub/Spa wiring Panel Repairs and Replacement Electrical Service Repairs Generator wiring Christmas Light Installs
Lutron, Flo, Halo, Lithonia, Hubbell, Liteline, Siemens, Schneider, Eaton, Square D, Many others
Home Automation Data and Fiber Optic Cabling Vehicle Charging Life Safety and Fire Alarm Electrical Inspections Lighting
1986