Royal Tech Aluminum

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M9C 1C8

Reviews for Royal Tech Aluminum

Eavestroughs and soffits

Bart replaced eavestroughs and soffits on my garage. He communicated well, did what he said he would at the scheduled time and did excellent work. I have no hesitation recommending.

Thank you very much for such a great review, we work really hard to offer the best service to our clients

Sebastian
Sebastian

Replacement of gutters

Great, quick and efficient job from Bart and his team. Excellent and quick communication before and after the job was done. Will definitely recommend.

Adel
Adel

Soffit, fascia and eavestroughs replacement

Excellent job, quick, skilled and professional crew. I would definitely recommend Bart and his team.

mhsloan in Vaughan
mhsloan in Vaughan

Great service and quality

Bart did an excellent job replacing gutters in my home. He showed up on time and gave a fair price and spent the time to clean up afterwards. Highly recommended.

kelv.yu
kelv.yu

Eavesdrop Replacement

Bart and and his brother are awesome. He gave me a fair quote, and started work the following week. He removed the old eaves quickly and formed new ones quickly and accurately. We even made a deal to install leaf guards due to a tall tree. They disposed of all material, helped cut some tree branches while he was up on the rough and even helped fix some shingles that are blown loose. I tried to give him a bit extra money for the extra work he did, but he refused to take it. They left the property cleaner than they had arrived as well.

Thank you for doing a great job.

ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM looks forward to servicing you again in the future

New eavestrough, fascia and down spouts.

Bart responded very quickly to our request for a quote. He arrived to the job at the agreed time, completed the work on time and budget. New eaves, fascia and down spouts look good and the job site was left clean and orderly. Highly recommend Royal Tech.

Conrad in Toronto
Conrad in Toronto

Eavetroughs

Wow, Bart and his team just left - amazing work - eavestroughs look awesome, best in the neighborhood. I can't believe the amount of people who came to watch them work transforming my old rusty steel gutters to a fresh aluminum finish. Can't say enough about their work, obviously highly recommend.

Sam
Sam

Eavestroug replacement

Very professional guys from start to finish. Requested an estimate, received a phone call to arrange an appointment. Received a call before arriving, showed up on time at all times, received estimate in hand. Was not pushy. Will recommend.

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Top Notch Work

Bart and his crew did a top-notch job of replacing the eavestroughs and downspouts on my bungalow. Bart recommended solutions to two specific problems that none of the other companies I interviewed identified or had solutions for. Bart fit me into his busy schedule so that the project could be completed within my timeframe, and communicated with me frequently, and was very responsive to my emails and questions. I feel I received excellent value and service on this project. Thank you Bart!

Charlie
Charlie
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Soffits and Eavestrough

Bart and worker were very professional and competent. They did great work, speedy and tidy, and suggested ways to improve the design. We liked the fact that they took the time to separate the recyclable materials instead of taking everything to land fill.

ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM looks forward to servicing you again in the future,it was pleasure working with you

More about Royal Tech Aluminum

With more than fifteen years of experience in Toronto,Ontario.
Royal Tech Aluminum Inc provides professional and top quality services for eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding, gutter guards and roofing.
Our company operates all over Greater Toronto Area.

Your house is our priority!