ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M9C 1C8

Reviews for ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM

Excellent Response.

From the first description of work until the end result Bart replied quickly. We had to co-ordinate work with the wildlife company and it all worked out perfectly. Both companies were here on time. He worked on caulking and repaired /replaced drain pipes and capping along with my semi-detached neighbour. Very neat and tidy.

Vali aluminum  in Toronto
Vali aluminum in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Eavestroghs and soffit fascia installation

It is always a great pleasure to work with Bardh and the team. They are punctual, deliver great services with affordable prices and great quality. The installations are finished always on time and as promised. The team is very reliable and I strongly recommend them to anyone seeking great sevices.

joe73
joe73

Aluminum Eastroughs

Barts work was exceptional and he was very easy to deal with, he understood exactly what we needed to have this project done properly and in a timely manner.

Thank you very much Joe it was my pleasure to work with you ,ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM looks forward to servicing you again in the future

Eavestrough replacement

Others said too tight space between houses but Bart had no hesitation to tackle the eavestrough replacement. He explained the removal and repair, gave a competitive price quote and also recommended someone for some roof work I needed. Crew came in a couple of days and work completed in a few hours with debris cleaned up and removed. Bart also did a bit of unscheduled caulking before finishing. He was easy to talk with and replacement looked very good. Need heavy rain for final assessment but expect all to be well.

Great Communication!

Bart showed up on time, followed through and did what he said he would do with no surprises. Did some extra work he didn’t have to do. Would highly recommend and definitely hire again.
Thanks Bart

Thank you very much for such a great review, we work really hard to offer the best service to our clients, royaltechaluminum
look forward to work with you in the future

Edi E.
Edi E.
1 review North York, ON

Eavestrough

I am extremely satisfied with their work. The eavestrough of my house now look so fine. They came on time, finished on time and did a clean and quality work.

Art in Toronto
Art in Toronto

An honest, fair expert

Bart, as the owner, did an expert job replacing my eavestrough. I felt from the beginning when he showed up as promised to give an estimate that he was knowledgeable, trustworthy, reasonable and dedicated to quality. Now the job is done and all these things came to fruition. And he did a minor repair on an unrelated matter (that saved me having to climb a ladder), for which I was quite grateful.

He earned my trust and respect.

Thank you very much for such a great review, we work  really hard to offer the best service to our clients

albandautaj.k.ca
albandautaj.k.ca

Eavestrough

Great worksmanship/ very polite/ clean I’m very happy with the after all job/ came on time

thank you for choosing us it was pleasure to work eith you

Nick
Nick

Eavestrough , Gutter , Fascia

They fixed my entire eavestrough , Bart and his worker were so friendly , and they told me some tips about the winter , thank you.

Thank You , our client is always happy with us.

More about ROYAL TECH ALUMINUM