Yar Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Basement Renovation
Yar Construction Inc.

Reviews for Yar Construction Inc.

saham.kareem
saham.kareem
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

basement finish and walkout

I need a basement finish for my house and walkout door to backyard. 2 bedroom, small kitchen and washroom. I am happy with everything, 2 people come and are clean and fast. Price is good. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. As always, we at Yar Construction try hard to give our clients a pleasant worry-free experience and it means a lot to see your satisfaction. All the best..

shabnam_dastyar
shabnam_dastyar

Basement reno, 2-bedroom additions, washroom remodelling, kitchen addition, flooring, new walls, painting.

Ben's my brother so ill try to be objective. Ive seen his work and the reactions of his clients are overall very positive. He purchased a house for me in Oshawa near the college (he's a realtor too). He ronavated the basement and added 2 bedrooms and a small kitchen and renovated washroom, converting the place into a student house. Its been a great investment since and students love the house. I cant comment on his pricing since he basically just charges me for material, but you can tell just by observing them during construction that they take a lot of pride in the work they deliver. I hope this helps convince you of Yar Construction.

Thanks sis, was nice to see the investment paying off. Cheers..

Maggie
Maggie

Entire condo renovation, floors, kitchen, bathroom, painting, removing a wall, re-wiring, replacing thermostat and ceiling fixtures. Complete do over

The job was bigger than Ben thought it would be but he got it all done in a very timely fashion. The entire 2 bedroom condo in downtown Toronto was gutted and redone.

Thanks for the kind words. Yup, it was an older apartment with some surprises within the walls we knocked down, but in the end it was nothing that we couldn't handle. You were a great client throughout the work and it means a lot to hear you're happy with the reno. Best of luck with the new space..

Marzieh
Marzieh
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Finishing

I hired Yar Construction to finish my basement after a mutual friend recommended him to my husband. Ben was very confident and professional from the beginning and I had a great impression of him right away. We quickly agreed on an open rec-room design and he was punctual throughout construction. A few years later I moved to another property and we hired him again to finish our basement. We decided to give him full creative control and are happy we did so. He turned the space into a modern 2-bedroom apartment. He added new windows and expanded existing ones, it was so bright and nice that we almost considered moving down there ourselves and renting out the main house instead. He took care of the building permits and all the inspectors seemed happy with his work. If you are considering a large renovation but are hesitant in trusting a contractor, we highly recommend Yar Construction. Thanks Ben, we will hopefully see you at our next project.

We had a lot of fun with your project, there was good potential from being a walk-out to a nice backyard and we managed to really make the best of the advantages and obstacles presented to us. Im glad you are enjoying the basement and Yar Construction will take pleasure in working with you again on your next job.

More about Yar Construction Inc.

At our core we are a company of visionaries, passionate about building spaces that improve the lives and capture the essence of what our clients aim to achieve. We take pride in transforming a given space from standard defaults to ideal areas.

Yar Construction has over 12 years experience in the construction and remodeling industry. We pride ourselves on our unsurpassed ability to remodel, restore, and renovate homes. We are a general contractor specializing in every aspect of remodeling from Basements to Bathrooms, Kitchens, Room additions and general remodeling.