Revivify Painting

Ottawa ON K1N 5Y1

Reviews for Revivify Painting

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Paint job

I wanted my living room, hallway and stairwell painted. I asked for a few quotes, but Mike's was the most reasonable one. His quote included great quality paint. I asked for him to pick up an extra quart for me (other colour, other brand!), and he did it as a favour so that I could benefit from his advantageous prices :) I thought that was very kind of him. His staff showed up on time, and were quick at getting the job done. I love the fact that Mike also hires women! Although he was not performing the job, he made sure that the job was well done. All in all, I am very satisfied with this company, and would hire them again.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Ginette in Toronto
Ginette in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting of family with high wall

I got 3 quotes for the family room paint job. Mike's estimate was similar to another quote but I liked how he checked the walls and assured me that any flaws would be taken care of. As well, he was able to get my room done within days of his quote to me. Well I got more than my money's worth! The painter finished the room on time, cleaned up and all I had to do was place my furniture back. I love my family room! Mike also said that if I find anything about the paint that I didn't like, he would come within the week to fix. I would highly recommend this company for your next paint project. Thank you Mike and Tiffany.

Much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Exterior Painting

Great service and always kept you informed! Very professional and true to their word. Will definately use again for future jobs. Great to see good service as the first company I went with was nothing like this. Glad I found Mike and his team.

Thank you for the kind words!

Am in Ottawa
Am in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

House painting

Revivify visited our house and gave us a quote to paint a bedroom, the basement staircase area and the stairs to the basement. They were knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and their price was better than several other quotes we got.
Revivify arrived on time and were friendly, tidy, clean and the painting job was very professional. We were very happy with the resulting work. It looks clean, fresh and well done.
Revivify was willing to answer questions, make suggestions and go the extra mile. It was a good feeling to work with a company that is sincere and interested and for that reason, we feel they stand out above other companies.
We will use Revivify again and we recommend them for any house painting job.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Ro in Toronto
Ro in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hard workers! Great work! Very impressed!

Revivify Painting did an amazing job. I bought a condo close to the holidays and the team worked late to make sure my job was done in time for my family to visit. It was a stressful time of year but they made sure everything ran smoothly. Much appreciated and look forward to working with them again.

Thanks for the great review! It was great to work on your home!

Megan in Ottawa
Megan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Definitely recommend!

The team did an excellent job with almost all of the interiors and some exterior work at my home. Very efficient, conscientious, and courteous as well. I immediately felt I could trust them to do great work and they didn't dissapoint. Thank you!

Thanks Megan! Much appreciated!

Audrey in Ottawa
Audrey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rental Apartment Painting

I hired Revivify to paint my one bedroom rental apartment and they did an outstanding job! They were professional, very skilled, timely and they did a thorough clean-up when they were finished. I will certainly hire them again for my next painting project.

Thank you Audrey for the kind words! Very much appreciated!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent work ahead of schedule

Mike and Chris did an outstanding job when I hired Revivify to repaint a three-bedroom townhouse. The work was done ahead of schedule, excellent quality of paint workmanship and very clean. If I need for quality work in the future, I would definitely hire Chris and Mike again.

Thank you very much! I am glad we could help you with your painting project!

More about Revivify Painting

We are trusted professional painters in Ottawa bringing homes and businesses back to life through fresh colour!