Revivify Painting

Reviews for Revivify Painting

Ro in Toronto
Ro in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hard workers! Great work! Very impressed!

Revivify Painting did an amazing job. I bought a condo close to the holidays and the team worked late to make sure my job was done in time for my family to visit. It was a stressful time of year but they made sure everything ran smoothly. Much appreciated and look forward to working with them again.

Megan in Ottawa
Megan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Definitely recommend!

The team did an excellent job with almost all of the interiors and some exterior work at my home. Very efficient, conscientious, and courteous as well. I immediately felt I could trust them to do great work and they didn't dissapoint. Thank you!

Audrey in Ottawa
Audrey in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rental Apartment Painting

I hired Revivify to paint my one bedroom rental apartment and they did an outstanding job! They were professional, very skilled, timely and they did a thorough clean-up when they were finished. I will certainly hire them again for my next painting project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent work ahead of schedule

Mike and Chris did an outstanding job when I hired Revivify to repaint a three-bedroom townhouse. The work was done ahead of schedule, excellent quality of paint workmanship and very clean. If I need for quality work in the future, I would definitely hire Chris and Mike again.

Thank you very much! I am glad we could help you with your painting project!

More about Revivify Painting

We are trusted professional painters in Ottawa bringing homes and businesses back to life through fresh colour!