Constructionize

George K.
George K.
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Full house Reno

They came and ripped out the whole entire house. Also finished the basement for me as well. The work ended up being completely beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer result. They did a fantastic job.

Thanks George. Happy to hear !

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement finished

Great job. These guys worked with my budget and built me my dream basement.
Quality work, and an overall pleasant experience.

Happy to hear you feel this way. Appreciate the business enjoy !

jjdasilva117
jjdasilva117

Full basement reno

The team at constructionize are really organized and very skilled. The work ethics of the crew are very professional. They did a phenomenal job on mine and my wifes basement, and made an excellent play room for our kids.

Appreciate your business and glad to hear your happy ! Until next time.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A+++ Highly recomended

Recently had them finish a basement for us, absolutely amazing work, timing was great and price fits the budget to our expectations. Will definitely be using them for future renovations.

Nothing makes us happier than to hear our customers are happy ! Thanks again.

More about Constructionize

Tell us a timeline, we'll make it happen! WE CAN FIT ANY BUDGET! We will beat ANY competitor qoute! Free Estimate Residential & Commercial Renovations - Moulding / Crown Moulding / Baseboards & Trims - Fireplaces - Painting ( Residential AND Commercial) - Basement renovations - Kitchen Renovations ( Backsplash ...