Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Brampton  >  Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Reviews for Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

M.Davis in Toronto
M.Davis in Toronto

entry doors replacement

After someone broke our door’s side light glass and damaged the lock I decided to replace my old entry door completely. Together for a better deal I got a side door replaced for a half price. First of all I chose Vinyl Light for their quick response, professionalism and great deal this company can give one. The doors were produced just within 3 weeks and installed in one day. Though the weather was really bad installers arrived early and finished the project within hours.

Thank you Masoud. Appreciate you taking a time to leave the review.

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Upstairs windows and Bay window

Our living room Bay window and all upstairs windows were replaced by Vinyl Light Windows & Doors company. Going back and forth I found out a lot of interesting facts about windows, installations, I was explained about all main features in details. Thank you Vinyl Light for providing such a nice service. My main concern was my baby’s room windows were very low positioned (just above the floor), obviously it is not safe, Vinyl Light strongly recommended a Child Safety mechanism which I really love, it guarantees 100% safety, and besides they provided it to me fo FREE as a complementary feature!

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I hope you're enjoying your new windows and that your baby is healthy and safe)

brad in Toronto
brad in Toronto

full house window project

We had a great window project done by VinylLight. After considering couple of quotes we ended up with them. Reasonable price, professional team. Full house brick-to-brick installation was done within a day and a half!! I like the clean caulking job which shows the installation team experience. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Hi Brad, thank you for the review. Glad that you are satisfied.

More about Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

We are the team of skilled professionals, true experts in windows and doors installation with 30+ years of combined experience.
Over the years we filtered out and picked only the best manufacturers on the market that do not only have great materials,
assembly, warranty and service, but reasonable pricing.

We shopped for you so you do not have to spend time looking for that perfect medium between quality and price.
We buy factory direct and have the best volume discounts that we pass to our clients with no extra expenses.

Do not trust manufacturers that say that they install and find subcontractors to do the job.
There are also a lot of dealers that represent themselves as manufacturers.
Good manufacturers’ have to focus on what they do the best - produce.
We focus on what we do the best - install.
Because good window is 50% well assembled and 50% well installed.

Trust your windows & doors project to the Professionals, give us a call 647 557 8817
We will give you a confidence that you made a good decision.