Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Vinyl Light Windows & Doors
647-557-8817
Mississauga
L4W 1R1

Nice job done. Vinyl Light replaced a patio sliding door in our kitchen. The deal was amazing and we paid the exact price as it was advertised $999. Installers were working fast. Good looking patio door, quickly ordered, produced and installed. Thank you so much!

Thank you Jane.

Rob K. in Dundalk
Rob K. in Dundalk
1 review Minesing, ON

5 windows and 1 Bay window. Entry door.

Comparing prices-quality by getting quotes made me go ahead with Vinyl Light Windows & Doors. I ordered a Bay window, kitchen owning, four casements on the second floor. Installers worked hard with no rest and no disturbance. Windows look awesome. The entry single door with a sidelight was done later the same day. It opens smoothly and looks amazing.

Thank you Rob. Glad that you're happy.

dkonovalov1
dkonovalov1
1 review North York, ON

Exterior doors replacement

Work done on time by professional installers. Good quality doors, nice appearance and energy saving.

Thank you for taking time to write a review

Mesh Jenishiw in Toronto
Mesh Jenishiw in Toronto

Front fiberglass door/5 front windows

10 stars with no regrets! Super professional team. Installation was quick and on the top in terms of quality, no mess, no dust as if windows and doors just were replaced by magic. Thank you guys for your help, you are great!

Thank you Mesh for a great review!

Raj.
Raj.

Change Patio door.

Good job.
Well done. Neat, clean and tidy.
Installer very professional and thorough.
Job was done within two weeks upon request. That was so efficient, couldn’t find anyone else to do it in such a short notice and the cost was below what I expected.
Thanks Roman.

Thank you very much for the review.

Joe in Hamilton
Joe in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Full house windows and patio sliding door.

My friends referred me this company, they did their windows with them and were happy. Vinyl Light technician measured up all 8 windows and patio sliding door. The total was only $5940 which was very reasonable. Everything was installed in 5 weeks within less than two days. Nice looking windows, patio door operates greatly, clean finishing.

Thank you Joe. I hope you will refer us to your friends as well)

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Windows, doors, capping

Best team I have ever worked with!!From start to finish the project went smoothly. From Vinyl Light I got the best price and quality. I changed 5 windows, French door, side door, they did aluminum capping of the attic window. HIGHLY REFER THE COMPANY!

Thank you for kind words and the review Melissa.

M.Davis in Toronto
M.Davis in Toronto

entry doors replacement

After someone broke our door’s side light glass and damaged the lock I decided to replace my old entry door completely. Together for a better deal I got a side door replaced for a half price. First of all I chose Vinyl Light for their quick response, professionalism and great deal this company can give one. The doors were produced just within 3 weeks and installed in one day. Though the weather was really bad installers arrived early and finished the project within hours.

Thank you Masoud. Appreciate you taking a time to leave the review.

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Upstairs windows and Bay window

Our living room Bay window and all upstairs windows were replaced by Vinyl Light Windows & Doors company. Going back and forth I found out a lot of interesting facts about windows, installations, I was explained about all main features in details. Thank you Vinyl Light for providing such a nice service. My main concern was my baby’s room windows were very low positioned (just above the floor), obviously it is not safe, Vinyl Light strongly recommended a Child Safety mechanism which I really love, it guarantees 100% safety, and besides they provided it to me fo FREE as a complementary feature!

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I hope you're enjoying your new windows and that your baby is healthy and safe)

brad in Toronto
brad in Toronto

full house window project

We had a great window project done by VinylLight. After considering couple of quotes we ended up with them. Reasonable price, professional team. Full house brick-to-brick installation was done within a day and a half!! I like the clean caulking job which shows the installation team experience. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Hi Brad, thank you for the review. Glad that you are satisfied.

More about Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

We are the team of skilled professionals, true experts in windows and doors installation with 30+ years of combined experience.
Over the years we filtered out and picked only the best manufacturers on the market that do not only have great materials,
assembly, warranty and service, but reasonable pricing.

We shopped for you so you do not have to spend time looking for that perfect medium between quality and price.
We buy factory direct and have the best volume discounts that we pass to our clients with no extra expenses.

Do not trust manufacturers that say that they install and find subcontractors to do the job.
There are also a lot of dealers that represent themselves as manufacturers.
Good manufacturers’ have to focus on what they do the best - produce.
We focus on what we do the best - install.
Because good window is 50% well assembled and 50% well installed.

Trust your windows & doors project to the Professionals, give us a call 647 557 8817
We will give you a confidence that you made a good decision.