Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Reviews for Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Nancy
Nancy

Exterior Double Door

With this review Im eager to share my totally positive impression from the company I’ve purchased door with. I got prices from bunch of companies. The quote from Vinyl Light was not the cheapest. I was looking for good reliable product first of all. And the price was reasonable for what they proposed. Me and my family went through numerous ideas on their website and liked many glass and slab options. Finally we built the right design and got exactly what was expected, double door painted with designed glass, we got reference for lock and handle options. We basically received excellent service overall !! I recommend this company.

Richard
Richard

Windows replacement: 5 Casement, 5 Basement

THUMBS UP VINYL LIGHT. Company’s representative quoted us through the phone call, the price he gave us sounded reasonable so we invited him to visit our place for measurements and signing the contract. The Company of Vinyl Light knows what the time frame is, we needed our casement style windows to get ready asap and installed. We were lucky haven’t been waiting long as the windows we ordered were white in and out. Installers team did a splendid job on the site, not noisy and messy. We enjoyed the easy-going experience we have had with Vinyl Light and will call them upon our next project! They can make any custom design and even convert regular windows into bay or bow, I am looking forward to talk to them in nearest future on the matter. Lots of thanks Vinyl Light and people working there!

Carrol
Carrol

windows and patio door replacement

At the end of June we have had windows replaced brick to brick vinyl package and a patio door by Vinyl Light windows and doors. I’m amazed about the new windows and patio door styles and operations. I don’t experience any noise as of those old ones from builder anymore . Replacement with energy efficient windows immediately reflected my bills, positively of course cos heat never attacks the house as much as before, no more blackouts. With just the minimum of effort the vinyl all way around is cleaned very easily just with a wet cloth. I do strongly recommend Vinyl Light.

Ted Langton in Ottawa
Ted Langton in Ottawa

Steel front door with a sidelite

Collected several quotes and decided to go ahead with Vinyl Light for the best quality and price given. I received a discount as well for the painted steel door with glass design. Installation was booked after four weeks, the guys arrived in time and installed the door. Took some time to adjust into the opening. Nice result, I’m satisfied.

Samira in Toronto
Samira in Toronto

6 windows and entry single door

Vinyl Light windows and doors is the company I can suggest. Good pricing and very durable materials of both windows and a door. The company’s representative met my requirements to meet up at the factory to finalize the details of the order. I made my mind on a specific designs and wanted to make sure they can match it. They really could and I am very happy! Installers worked hard and non messy at all. The quality of windows, door and installation itself worth 5 stars! Thank you Vinyl Light!

Noel in Toronto
Noel in Toronto

Windows

My old windows were replaced this winter by Vinyl Light. I got my custom windows installed within one day, the second day was devoted just to some touch ups and completion of the project. The vinyl is highly durable. My new windows look very modern. I like handles and how mechanisms work. No maintanence so far, easy to clean and no stress. The new windows are raising my spirit all the time while enjoying outside.

Thank you for all the goods words!

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Entry door and patio door

Very very nice job done. I love the door’s appearance - both patio’s and front’s. Vinyl Light quickly responded to my request for quotation, then they estimated me and I signed the contract. I required particular installation date to fit my working schedule. Great time managing because they arrived without any delays. The installation process went smoothly. I consider myself to be lucky to cooperate with such a great company as Vinyl Light windows and doors which I definitely recommend to every one.

Thank you for so much for a positive feedback!

Marcy in Toronto
Marcy in Toronto

7 Windows and a Front Door

We shopped getting into contact with referrals and went through number of customers reviews. The best recommended and trusted windows and doors company was Vinyl Light. Great feedback at a very considerable pricing. After placing the order I added couple of things to the door design and got it for less than expected. Some upgrades were done towards windows in time. Vinyl is of a perfect quality, steel door is very smooth and the chestnut brown was the custom colour I picked. The company allows you to play with your imagination in terms of what you need, I practically created the door design myself and drew it….And They Made It!

Thank you Marcy, your door looks stunning. You got it right, we can make Any door that one may imagine.

Zima in Toronto
Zima in Toronto

Full house windows

I realized so much confidence while working with this great window company. The whole windows replacement project was a hard decision to me. I requested so many quotes and was completely lost. Vinyl Light saved my time and my money in total and now I’m continuing saving on energy bills! The windows are so energy efficient, having replaced them just during the winter you can see much of a difference. I can’t find enough words just to say Thank you! I advise these real professionals to everyone!!!!

Thank you very much Zima. Glad to hear a great feedback on our windows energy efficiency.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Entry single door. All windows

Vinyl Light estimated me on the spot and stuck to the total without any other updates. I paid my money and it worth it! The team professionally replaced my old cracked windows and updated my exterior door with the new one of a modern design.

Thank you Ian!

More about Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

At Vinyl Light Windows and Doors are the team of skilled professionals, true experts in windows and doors installation with 30+ years of combined experience.
Over the years we filtered out and picked only the best manufacturers on the market that do not only have great materials,
assembly, warranty and service, but reasonable pricing.

We shopped for you so you do not have to spend time looking for that perfect medium between quality and price.
We buy factory direct and have the best volume discounts that we pass to our clients with no extra expenses.

Do not trust manufacturers that say that they install and find subcontractors to do the job.
There are also a lot of dealers that represent themselves as manufacturers.
Good manufacturers’ have to focus on what they do the best - produce.
We focus on what we do the best - install.
Because good window is 50% well assembled and 50% well installed.

Trust your windows & doors project to the Professionals, give us a call 647 557 8817
We will give you a confidence that you made a good decision.