Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

Reviews for Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

GT
GT

Window Retrofit

I normally don’t write reviews however, in this case , I felt compelled to do so. The entire team was fantastic! They were very professional, courteous and meticulous in their work. The installers, Ramin and Ethan were a pleasure to deal with and I would give them eleven stars if I could. Roman was also excellent and I would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend them to family and friends.

Johnny
Johnny
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Windows full house

I have a great impression from the cooperation with Vinyl Light. I was looking for my old windows to get replaced for better look and more efficient insulation. I was allowed to visit the factory and to examine window samples. I do enjoy the operating of my brand new windows. My old ones were mostly broken and draft came through. Now I can enjoy my coffee sitting right next to the window glass and no cold air coming through. New vinyl windows have brought security, cosiness to my home! I consider it to be a great investment either.

Denny
Denny

Entry Door

Vinyl Light replaced our old entry door with a brand new steel door with glass design. We looked through a great variety of slab styles and glass options. I got helpful advises and due to my preferences I was coordinated into right direction by the company staff to pick right door. I love its look and insulation. All our family appreciates great service provided!!!

Thank you Denny! We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Mariann
Mariann

All windows produce and installed complete

I’m very satisfied as a customer of Vinyl Light. Installers, Office people are amazing. They are all professionals and are really helping you to get Right windows for your home. I picked proper window styles and was suggested Exactly what was the best for my house. Some windows could be done brick to brick, but not all of them. Totally all my windows were replaced in one day with casing and caulking, pretty quick and efficient. Thank you guys!

Thank you Mariann! We are happy you enjoy your windows!

Frank
Frank

7 windows in colour

Vinyl Light produced and installed vinyl windows for my home. Windows are coloured. Kitchen awning looks amazing, mechanism is very smooth and of a high quality. Other windows are picture, fixed casements and casements. I am very satisfied with service I got from this company. I will decide which front door and glass design I want and will order a door with this company.

Thank you Frank!

Matt
Matt

Bay window plus 5 vinyl windows

The best of all I liked the presentation, quality of vinyl and price with seasonal discount. I ordered Bay to build which additionally required to make skirt. Installers team showed excellent skills on practice, very accurate caulking. All the other windows I ordered were two awnings and three casements. I hesitated to choose casements or sliders, but as soon as I was really concerned and insulation wise casement windows are considered to be better choice. In my opinion Vinyl Light Windows and Doors deserve the best rate.

Thank you Matt! We were happy to cooperate with you!

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

windows installed today

I just had 5 windows installed today, August 11. 2020. Two installers came and did the whole job in about 3 1/2 hours. They were professional and did excellent work. I love my new windows and would highly recommend this company . My new windows make my old house look much better and should be warmer in winter.

Thank you Frank! We do appreciate your feedback!

Milan in Woodstock
Milan in Woodstock
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Excellent customer service professional work staff

We were very pleased with both the quality of service/craftsmanship and product that Vinyl Light Windows a Doors provided us with. Our home looks great now and they completed the job fast with great attention to details. I would highly recommend this company for any replacement window or new door projects that you are thinking of taking on. They will make it an easy and smooth experience.

Linda K.
Linda K.

7 Vinyl Windows, Patio Door

Responsible company with care about their customers. My windows and patio door were old with paint to peel out at any moment. We needed replacement at a first priority, took prices from different other companies. Why Vinyl Light? Because I liked the way they are organized, professional team of people who know their business very well. I got a good suggestion about changing designs of some windows on main floor for awnings and casements. We left couple of sliders, patio door remained sliding. Out order was produced by the time of installation scheduled day. Installation worked dynamically and by the end of the day were completely done and caulking applied. No hustle, no delays, I am happy with what I have got! Windows and patio door are Awesome. I do have a pleasure each time I use them.

Nancy
Nancy

Exterior Double Door

With this review Im eager to share my totally positive impression from the company I’ve purchased door with. I got prices from bunch of companies. The quote from Vinyl Light was not the cheapest. I was looking for good reliable product first of all. And the price was reasonable for what they proposed. Me and my family went through numerous ideas on their website and liked many glass and slab options. Finally we built the right design and got exactly what was expected, double door painted with designed glass, we got reference for lock and handle options. We basically received excellent service overall !! I recommend this company.

More about Vinyl Light Windows & Doors

At Vinyl Light Windows and Doors are the team of skilled professionals, true experts in windows and doors installation with 30+ years of combined experience. Over the years we filtered out and picked only the best manufacturers on the market that do not only have great materials, assembly, warranty and ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Woodbridge?