Homes By Engineers

Homes By Engineers

Reviews for Homes By Engineers

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Feasibility study

Shaun and his team from Homes By Engineers performed feasibility studies for me earlier this year to help me determine general technical information about a rental property before placing an offer. Thanks to their study, I have avoided purchasing that property which had potential costly repairs and remediation work. I have now purchased and successfully rented out a property of which we are comfortable with and are planning to build a custom home on it within a few years.

A relatively small cost for their professional report has saved me a large multiple of time and money. Based on their knowledge, communication, and expertise, I recommend hiring them.

Thank you Garry for taking the time to write this review! Your positive feedback means a lot and let's us know we are on the right track. We look forward to begin planning your custom home in the near future!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Solarium

I had a solarium that was leaking for 5 years. Most had issues figuring out where the leak was coming from. Finally redid the solarium with Homes by Engineers and have been very happy with their work.
Thanks to Shaun. Always very polite and knowledgeable, and offered choices.

Thank you Neeta for the review! We love working with you and look forward to continue working with you on your on going property improvements.

David in Vancouver
David in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Deck Renovation

We were most impressed by their responsiveness and advice with our deck renovation. Shaun provided great suggestions and helped us realized our dream deck. Their price was clear and fair. Even though our project was on a smaller scale, we never felt we were pushed aside. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you David for sharing your experience! We are glad we were able to make your dream deck a reality for you.

More about Homes By Engineers

Homes By Engineers is a premier Canadian-based construction company and a leading builder in the residential market. We are a team of engineers who specialize in full-service custom home building and renovations. Our 3 Step Process: "Plan. Engineer. Build. " will result in a smooth project, completed on time, and ...
Looking for Builders pros in Vancouver?