Colours And Paint

Colours And Paint
Calgary
AB
T2T 0R5

I am so happy to have gotten connected with Colours and Paint. Mark's communication was on point, and his professionalism and efficiency is second to none. He was even able to get into to see the project and return a quote to me before another company even returned my call. My clients and I were extremely happy with a job well done, and I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Thank you Erika for writing this review for us. You were great to work with, and it was nice not having furniture in the place which made it easier for us to do our Job! Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

jordan
jordan

Full painting of a two story townhouse

Very diligent and finished the project ahead of schedule. Everyone was very professional and their quote was competitive.

Thanks Jordan for taking the time to write this review. It's very important that we provide excellent customer service and workmanship for every job that we do. Looking forward to working with you and your clients again.

Donnarpl in Calgary
Donnarpl in Calgary

Retail Store Renovation

A friend referred Colours and Paint to me for my latest renovation and I couldn’t be more impressed than I am. Everyone I dealt with was professional, prompt, hardworking and very friendly. The pleasure was all mine and I will not only refer them to people I know...I will use them time and time again!

Thanks Donna for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this nice review about our conpany. You made it easier for us to do our job by having furniture moved to the center of the room and pictures taken off the wall.

Maria
Maria
1 review Edmonton, AB

Walls, doors, trim

I hire Colours and Paint to do some work in my home one month ago and I could not ask for better service.
Being very particular how work is done this company fulfill my expectations.
Mark is very professional and understanding to his clients needs made this job done smooth.
Great job on painting all my doors and trim .
I highly recommend this company for anyone that is thinking of job of excellence when comes to painting. And one more nice thing about this company is that they leave no mess behind after they complete the job .
Thank you Colours and Paint, I would definitely hire you again for my next project.

Thanks Maria for the review. It was a pleasure to repaint your home, you made the process very easy for us to do our job right!

Miguel in Calgary
Miguel in Calgary

Paint job

Colours and paint are definitely highly skilled painters who are passionate with what they do and deliver good quality. Mark is ambitious and energetic, and very knowledgeable. The crew was very accommodating to get my condo prepped to be painted before taking off for vacation. I was very pleased when I came home. I highly recommend these guys.

Thank you Miguel for giving us a great review and for giving us the opportunity to repaint your home.

More about Colours And Paint

We are a premium painting company that puts our clients first. We begin our work by offering a complimentary on-site quote and having a conversation with our client to assess their needs. Every project is unique, and we want to find the solution that will best fit the space. Our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?