Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

Reviews for Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

1 review Kamloops, BC

Awesome interior house painting

Really amazing job. On time and with high quality.
They take care of the details. Clean and organize after every day of the job. Recommended 100%.

Hi M. Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate your being a loyal customer! we are here any time. Susana

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Whole house

We have painted our house recently, we got a three quotes, Vds Paiting provided a reasonable price. Their workers were very professional and knowledgeable. The time frame was accurate. The owner Susana recommended the colour; we lived and appreciated her input. We recommend her service and work at 100%. We are delighted with her service.

Hi E. thank you So much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. we really appreciate your business! you are an amazing client for us.

Adriana C.
Adriana C.
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

House Painting

They did a GREAT job painting my house, they also recommendend the best colours, they do a quality work and very price competitive! I recommend them 100%!!!!

Thank you Adriana for taking the time to share your experience. It's costumers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again!

cory in Toronto
cory in Toronto

Interior painting barbershop

I have to start with saying the customer service you will receive is over the top. I was searching homestars for a trusted company that I could leave the key with and continue my day without worries, and once meeting Susana and her crew I knew from there that I came to the right place. Susana and crew were very accommodating due to the unforeseen events that caused delay and time for all. Even through the stressful situation with the delays not a bit of stress was from her or crew. There’s not enough words to explain how happy and great full I am for being able to do business together :)
Highly recommended to anyone looking for professional service.

Hi Cory, thank you very much for taking the time for such great review. We work really hard to offer the best painting service in the best possible environment. We work as a team with the client, always giving reports and trying to give solutions. We really enjoy be part of the barber renovation. He will be happy to serve in the near future! have a great day. Susana

kristinejburden
kristinejburden

Ceiling renovation

They flattened and repaired my ceiling. It looks spectacular and the work is done with good quality.

Thank you Kristine for taking the time to share your experience Turning the texture ceiling to smooth finish. Thank you again for choosing VDS Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

Apartment Painting Renovation.

I was very pleased with the professionalism and attention to detail done by this company. I had an excellent experience working with Susana. She provided a competitive quote and did a professional painting job in my apartment really exceeding my expectations.
I would refer Vds Painting to anyone, I am very happy with the job done!

Hi Noelia, thank you for taking the time to share your residential interior painting experience with us. The ceiling repair and the white color along walls and ceiling, making your space brighter and fresher. Quality workmanship and effective communication are the key values for our company! Thank you for choosing VDS Painting looking forward to work with you again,! Susana

famcisneros.olivares
famcisneros.olivares
1 review , ON

Paint

Thank you guys to made this big difference in our home we are so happy

Hi Christian, thank you for sharing your interior painting experience. Looking forward to work with you again in the near future, Susana.

alegriachildcare
alegriachildcare
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Classrooms

I contacted Susana, to paint our classrooms; she accommodated to our schedule and the job was well done on time in a professional manner. I will contact her for other jobs soon.

Thank you Alexandra for taking the time to share your experience and thanks again for choosing VDS Painting for the interior painting. We are looking forward to work for you again in the near futuro.

alvaro
alvaro

Two condos

Home Stars Team offers friendly professional assistance with top quality, on budget and sooner than expected services.
What else could I challenge them with? On some feature textured walls with some custom sophisticated colors that stood up as icons in the space!
Highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking your time for the review. We love to hear about our great service. We really appreciate it and hope to see you soon. !

Ji
Ji
1 review Port Moody, BC

Whole house painting

Susanna is very hard worker. Her finish of painting was perfect! I'd recommend her to anyone.

thank you Jiji for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

We provide high-quality painting and decorating services.
We pride ourselves in our personalized service to ensure customer satisfaction. This is reflected in the referrals we received from our satisfied customers.
Over 10 years of experience in the painting industry, having worked on both commercial and residential properties. Renovations, repainting, restoration, and Custom Homes.
Restoration and Renovations companies we have been working: Stocco Construction, AJIA Custom Homes, Stony Point Construction.