Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

kristinejburden
kristinejburden
1 review Vancouver, BC

Ceiling renovation

They flattened and repaired my ceiling. It looks spectacular and the work is done with good quality.

Thank you Kristine for taking the time to share your experience Turning the texture ceiling to smooth finish. Thank you again for choosing VDS Painting looks forward to working with you again in the near future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Apartment Painting Renovation.

I was very pleased with the professionalism and attention to detail done by this company. I had an excellent experience working with Susana. She provided a competitive quote and did a professional painting job in my apartment really exceeding my expectations.
I would refer Vds Painting to anyone, I am very happy with the job done!

Hi Noelia, thank you for taking the time to share your residential interior painting experience with us. The ceiling repair and the white color along walls and ceiling, making your space brighter and fresher. Quality workmanship and effective communication are the key values for our company! Thank you for choosing VDS Painting looking forward to work with you again,! Susana

famcisneros.olivares
famcisneros.olivares
1 review , ON

Paint

Thank you guys to made this big difference in our home we are so happy

Hi Christian, thank you for sharing your interior painting experience. Looking forward to work with you again in the near future, Susana.

alegriachildcare
alegriachildcare
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Classrooms

I contacted Susana, to paint our classrooms; she accommodated to our schedule and the job was well done on time in a professional manner. I will contact her for other jobs soon.

Thank you Alexandra for taking the time to share your experience and thanks again for choosing VDS Painting for the interior painting. We are looking forward to work for you again in the near futuro.

alvaro
alvaro
1 review Vancouver, BC

Two condos

Home Stars Team offers friendly professional assistance with top quality, on budget and sooner than expected services.
What else could I challenge them with? On some feature textured walls with some custom sophisticated colors that stood up as icons in the space!
Highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking your time for the review. We love to hear about our great service. We really appreciate it and hope to see you soon. !

Ji
Ji
1 review Port Moody, BC

Whole house painting

Susanna is very hard worker. Her finish of painting was perfect! I'd recommend her to anyone.

thank you Jiji for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Vds Painting And Decorating Inc

We provide a high quality painting and decorating service. Affordable painting working under budgets.
We pride ourselves in our personalizes service to ensure customer satisfaction. This is reflected in referrals we received from our satisfied costumers.
Over than 10 years of experience in the painting industry, having working on commercial and Residential properties, on the field of renovation and restoration.
Restoration and Renovations companies we have been working: Stocco Construction, Trade Services Alliance, AJIA Homes, Stoney Point Construction.