Corner To Corner Renovations

Reviews for Corner To Corner Renovations

Lynne in Toronto
Lynne in Toronto

Creative AND Precise

Hard to find a carpenter that understands a retro-fit concept and this cabinetry one was a doozy.

Lance is punctual, tidy, professional, and accountable.

All round great quality work, well-priced.

Thanks Lynne,
After sitting down with Murray, and hearing exactly what he was looking for, we were able to come up with a plan that suited his expectations.
I'm happy we were able to give him exactly what he wanted.

Thanks

beattie.r
beattie.r

Main foyer entrance steps in hardwood

Lance took a job that was an absolute mess and created a masterpiece. His work is top notch as he always goes the extra mile for his clients.

Thanks for the great review Dee!
I'm happy you and Ron were pleased with it.

npreet
npreet

Kitchen Renovations

My company had recently moved to a new location in the south of Calgary, which provided the space required to increase production but, due to the old outdated designs, lacked the necessary accommodations for its staff. As a result, we had hired Corner to Corner Renovations to update the designs and install a kitchen in the shop office. Corner to Corner’s staff was friendly, efficient and considerate and had provided the company with exactly what they had requested. The end product was beautiful and well designed and was quite impressive considering the small space they had to work with. I am thoroughly amazed, as is my company, not only with the quality of work Corner to Corner produces but with the quality of people they have working for them as well. I would highly recommend their services and will most definitely be calling on them for future renovations and construction needs.

What a great endorsement, thank you!!!!
I'll pass the compliments on to guys!!

tonyalailey
tonyalailey

Backyard fence and deck.

Corner to Corner Renovations were great to work with. I appreciated how they communicated different approaches to the work and the various related costs. They completed the work within the time-frame set out. Their work is good and it was a pleasure to do business with them. I look forward to hiring them for my next home project.

Thanks Tonya,
We look forward to working with you on your next project!!

karen
karen

A variety of projects for clients.

As a realtor I need suppliers that I can refer to clients for a variety of jobs. Corner to Corner has covered everything from plumbing issues to landscaping and everything in between. Fair in price and conscientious in the work. Price is based in the job required. 100

Thanks Karen,
We enjoy working with you and your clients!
Whether it's helping them finish up their projects to sell their home or helping the new owners make their new house their new home.

clcraig
clcraig

Bathroom

Corner to Corner renovations was a great fit for our project. Not many contractors were willing to commit to a small project. Corner to Corner repaired moisture issues in our main bathroom. They were efficient and flexible to my schedule and I didn’t feel like I needed to be at home when they completed the work. I would definitely recommend or hire Corner to Corner for my next project.

Thanks Carol

We were happy to be able to help you with your project.

popi.leal
popi.leal

Bathroom and kitchen renovations

We bought our house newly renovated, and we just love it! Everything is so nicely and professionally built.

Thanks Sofia,
We are so pleased you guys are enjoying your new home!
With our designer, architect and our trusted sub trades, this was a great opportunity to completetly remodel your 1956 four level split and bring it up to today's standards for a brand new house. We hope you enjoy your new home and have many happy years enjoying it!

Thanks for the review

L M.
L M.

Garden and deck project

The deck of our new home was badly in need of some TLC and the grass was in a very sorry state.
The transformation has been amazing! We now have a gorgeous grey deck, additional seating areas, new lush grass and overall a fabulous garden to entertain in and enjoy!
The project was carried out to an extremely high standard and we were very impressed by the friendly professional service. I would definitely recommend Lance and his team to friends and family.

Thanks Laura,
You guys made some great choices with the deck color and the the new patio design.
Thank you for trusting us with your project!

More about Corner To Corner Renovations

Corner to Corner has served southern and central Alberta for over ten years. From a complete renovation of the upper floor of an old original commercial building into a show room and living space to complete residential remodels, we offer services that cover every corner of your home.

We pride ourselves on our ability to complete renovations on older homes to make it look like the renovation belongs to the original structure instead of an add-on. Doing renovations to an older home can be a bit tricky, as one never knows what renovation has been done in the past. Older homes sometimes can have had very creative, interesting work done to them, with no way of knowing what you will find till it’s been opened up.