Canadian Roof Specialist

Reviews for Canadian Roof Specialist

Glenda Meyer
Glenda Meyer

Roof replacement

When we first met Tony, he was sincere, transparent, and provided us all the information we needed to know from the start. Credibility is important to us which Tony and his team brought to the table. Tony and his team did a great job on our roof and they were all very pleasant to deal with. Cory as well did a great job replacing the gutters and downspouts of our home. We really appreciated Cory's perspective on taking the time to ensure the job is done right and not rushed and even coming in on a Canada day to get work done. Great job all around! We would highly recommend Canadian Roof Specialist!

Thank you for the Kind review.

Our integrity and fantastic service is one of the things we take satisfaction in providing. We are glad you mentioned it. Thanks again!

Palmira in Maple
Palmira in Maple

Metal Roof Installation

Thank you to Canadian Roof Specialist for an outstanding job on my metal roof. The people I dealt with were professional and knowledgeable about the product. The completed job turned out better than expected. I am so happy with the install and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Fortunata in Toronto
Fortunata in Toronto

New Roof

Tony was excellent to work with. He made sure we understood the product and the work he was going to do. His staff was pleasant to work with. They did an amazing job! I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Fortunata. I hope you enjoy your new roof. Thanks for the kind words.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New roof shingles

Tony was easy to talk to he listen to my needs and within a few weeks his crew very neat and organized had install and finish the whole job in one day.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Unbelievable Service

Called a few places, and got the run around. Made a call to these guys mentioning the job may be to small, and their immediate reaction was "No job is to small" type of attitude! Great I said. They came out, had a look, and yes the job was small. Not to worry it would be done in a few days, and Unbelievable, they came back the next day, Job all DONE!!!!

Talk about service to the next level!!!!!!!!!!!

More about Canadian Roof Specialist

Your one stop source for all your roofing solutions from Maintenance free premium metal roofing products, premium asphalt shingles and solar roofing solutions. With our network of vetted roofers, having many years of experience in a wide range of roofing products installed to manufacturer specifications, we will get you that ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Woodbridge?