General Contractors

Full House Renovation

647-9091951
Toronto
M5V 2V6

our experience in working with First Choice Renovations was absolute pleasure from start to finish.We have no hesitation in recommending First Choice Renovations

Mana s.
Mana s.

Total renovation

They are the most dedicated and efficient company I have ever hired to work for me. The most reliable fast but high quality. I have recommended them to many and will continue to do so.

Toni
Toni

Full house renovation

Every thing in time, every thing perfect. My family is very happy with the work they have done. The most beautiful thing is for me and my wife is the second floor with three big sky lights and we enjoy the snow in the winter and the sun in the summer. In the basement they did amazing work with big door going out to the back yard big room with fire place and home theater. Just perfect

alma.
alma.

Kitchen renovations and bathroom

The most professional team, and the best qualitative job on site. I would recommend this team to anyone.

Anna
Anna

Full house renovation

We couldn’t be more happy with the professionalism, efficiency, timeliness and friendliness we had having First Choice Renovations finish our house. Always on time, on schedule, available and willing to answer any questions. We would recommend First Choice Renovations to family and friends.

More about First Choice Renovations