Uniq Inc.

Reviews for Uniq Inc.

Maria in Scarborough
Maria in Scarborough

Beautiful basement Renovation!

I had the pleasure of working with Dino and the Uniq team on not one but two of my homes! Just when I thought I had the full vision of how I wanted my unfinished basement to look, I was taken by surprise of what it really could look like through the eyes of Dino. He utilized every corner of space to ensure we had adequate storage for our growing family. Most importantly a proper flow throughout the space. In addition, there was an abundance of modern sample choices to choose from when it came time to choose cabinetry etc... I was impressed to see the computer generated composite to be an exact replica of my basement. He took great care to ensure all my needs were met with daily check ins. A major plus was the crew were prompt, courteous and dedicated to having our Reno done on time. Which is a major plus when you have children running around! It has been 6 years since our basement was finished and it looks just as beautiful as the day it was completed. If you are looking for a reliable visionary Reno team, the name says it all! Thank you Uniq!!

Thank you for these kind words ... very much appreciated!

NN
NN
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great service! Fantastic team!

We have had Dino and his team complete a number of different projects at our home over the years. He did a fabulous job renovating our kitchen, along with three bathrooms and the entire basement. We have also had his team transform our closets into custom closets. They are stunning! We would highly recommend Dino and his team!

Thank you Natalie for always entrusting Uniq with your projects!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

A full downtown condo renovation

Uniq Home fully renovated my 960 sq foot downtown Toronto condo. They removed a wall to turn a three-bedroom condo into a spacious two-bedroom, and then re-did everything including both bathrooms, the kitchen and floors.

The work was very well done for the most part, and they stuck to our agreed upon budget and timelines. We lived in the condo throughout the renovation, and the team worked really hard to keep things livable at all times for us.

We appreciate you for all the referrals!

wongka2 in Markham
wongka2 in Markham

Stress Free Reno!

Dino and his team did a major renovation in our home in 2017. We love the end result. Our main floor was gutted, walls moved, stairs redone, full kitchen, full gut in master bath and all flooring. What I loved the most was the entire process was collaborative, professional and completely stress free from the initial consult/quote (which was crystal clear) to proof of concept to construction. I paid exactly what I was quoted . The communication from Dino was top notch. Our family had to leave town suddenly and I had the utmost trust in Dino and team to finish the renovations while we were gone. The house was finished when we got home...all the work was completed in 6 weeks. When I share this experience with others, they can't believe all the renovations were completed with no issues, on time and on budget! I will definitely go to Dino for my future renovations!

Thank you Karen....looking forward to the next project!

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen, ensuite bathroom and family room cabinetry

We had a wonderful experience with UNIQ in designing and bringing to life our new kitchen, ensuite bathroom and family room cabinets. Dino and his team walked us through the planning and designing process, listening to our needs and dreams but also providing professional expertise and knowledges to the design, layout and contemporary products that were available. Dino took care of all aspects of the renovations from beginning to completion. His team, complete with designer, planner, computer layout designer and construction crew were excellent and provided top notch workmanship and reassurance during our short timeline. We love our kitchen, ensuite bathroom and family room cabinets! We highly recommend UNIQ for any renovations.

Christine Kotowycz
Pickering, Ontario

Thank you Christine.....Looking forward to next projects this spring!

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations

Our experience with Uniq was just as their name describes. The quality of the materials was top notch, and the work done was extremely meticulous and handled with the utmost care. It was evident from the start that everyone takes great pride in their work and they ensured our every need was met. They went above and beyond in terms of making sure even the small details were handled. I would recommend Uniq for all of your home renovations, especially if you are someone who takes pride in your home.
Thank you Dino and team!

Thank you Susan for your support....Looking to working with you on the next project!

alshorafa_ammar in Markham
alshorafa_ammar in Markham
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen renovation

We used Dino for our kitchen renovation. From day one, Dino was very honest, came in with open mind and brought fantastic ideas to consider. We threw a curve ball at him and he accommodated our request. His crew were very professional, very professional and always had a smile on their face. Moreover, during all the time at the house, they had their mask on, and practiced social distance.

The result? Fantastic new kitchen, on budget, on time. I would definitely recommend Dino if you are looking for home and space transformation

Thank you for entrusting Uniq with your Kitchen Project. Looking forward to working with your family once again!

sarahloudunigan
sarahloudunigan
1 review Whitby, ON

Main floor reno

We are really happy with the end result on our reno, which included a full kitchen re-model and removing a wall between the family room and kitchen. The price that you get and agree to is the price you will pay no matter what happens and what the crew finds, this is a huge plus when dealing with Dino and gives you confidence around surprise additional costs!! Before and after attached.

Thank you Sarah. Looking forward to renovating your (2) bathrooms in the near future!

ken.klopko in Markham
ken.klopko in Markham

Kitchen Reface and 2 Bathroom re-Models

We have partnered with Dino and Uniq Home on four separate projects starting with an installation of a custom closet system in our master bedroom and closet door replacement thru out the house. The smooth, timely and efficient work on that project in 2015 prompted us to return to UNIQ Home for 3 separate projects in 2019, and 2020. A complete kitchen reface was done in late 2019, followed by full renovations of our en-suite bathroom and master bathroom in early 2020.

The product choice, workmanship, team cooperation and timely execution on all projects were exceptional.

Ken K. – Markham Ontario

Thank you Ken....Looking forward to the next project....basement LOL!

More about Uniq Inc.

Uniq Inc and our talented team of renovation experts can add all the extra space you need for your family to live comfortably with custom kitchen, bathroom and closet solutions. Let us help turn your house or condo into the living space of your dreams