My Home Proximity

Markus in Toronto
Markus in Toronto
1 review Stirling, ON

Fence

I found Justin Smith and Kent Wiseman advertised on Kijiji. I hired them to build me a fence, but they took my money and left my backyard in ruin. They hired a subcontractor to drill the holes and they hit my gas line because Justin was not supervising them. They built part of the fence but constructed it incorrectly. I asked them to correct the errors but they continued to build it improperly and cut corners. They left all the debris in my yard and my driveway. They would continue to promise milestones in the project and never follow through. They were on the job site sporadically. They continued to ask for more money. I found out they are not insured, they are not a registered company and they are not licensed contractors.