Pentza Constructions Inc.

Basement Renovation
Mississauga ON L5G 1R8
Basement Renovation
Pentza Constructions Inc.

Reviews for Pentza Constructions Inc.

Neshat
Neshat
1 review Cambridge, ON

Ceiling popcorn removal

I needed someone to remove the popcorn on my ceilings and had a friend recommend Pentza to do the work. Gani did a professional job and was always on time and did it for a fair price. I highly recommend the company and would definitely hire them again.

Hi Nash I truly enjoyed working with you.

Kitchen Project

Gani transformed our kitchen from dullness to beauty. Always prompt, very detailed and cared about every decision he made to make sure our kitchen was how we wanted it. Thanks very much Gani!

Angelo

Thank you very much Angelo for the awesome review. We truly enjoyed working with you and Anisa.

Pentza Construction Inc.

bhogalbhupinder
bhogalbhupinder
1 review Caledon, ON

Framing and drywalling expert !

Mr Gani is very organized , dedicated and punctual . Did excellent job for my basement Appartment frame work and drywalling !

Thank you Mr Bhogal for taking time to write the review and for your trust in our team! We look forward to working with you in your future projects.

Pentza Construction Inc

Didi
Didi

Bathroom, floor and wall

Penza construction has done a great job in my apartment.They did flooring, bathroom and the wall with stone. I recommend to everyone.

Hi Diana,we appreciate you taking the time to write a testimonial regarding your experience with us (Pentza Construction Inc)
We thank you again for your business!

Gani,
Pentza Construction Inc
647 302 8936

More about Pentza Constructions Inc.

Like father, like son. They say that if you do something you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. I’ve been lucky – and proud – to do something I love for over 30 years: build beautiful places for people to live, work, and play in. You could ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?