PTL Contracting

Reviews for PTL Contracting

Happy with Landscaping in Nepean
Happy with Landscaping in Nepean

Backyard Landscaping

Nothing but great things to say about PTL Contracting. I highly recommend Tim and Chuck for all your landscaping needs. They provided a competitive rate and excellent customer service by answering all our questions. They were flexible when we adjusted our plans and provided professional results, always ensuring our yard was safe. Dog friendly too... Thanks Tim and Chuck

Thanks very much , pleasure working with you.

Ryan
Ryan

Stone patio in backyard

I hired PTL Contracting to make a stone patio in my backyard and I could not be happier with the results. I left the stone choice up to them and they gave me a product that looks very sharp and was quite affordable. I was also quite happy that they: fixed the retaining wall for the basement window well that was poorly installed by the home builder, buried a drainage line to ensure water would not build up in the patio area and they did not ruin any of the grass from my yard or the neighbour's that they had to walk across to get to the patio area.
Not only were PTL Contracting very professional but they were also quite friendly. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

it was our pleasure Ryan thanks for the glowing review

johnkingsley
johnkingsley

Backyard interlock patio

Highly recommend PTL contracting. Easy to talk to and the staff is some of the most knowledgeable I have ever dealt with. They have a committed team and strive to provide the best service possible. I will continue to use PTL contracting in the future.

great working with you

K. Murphy
K. Murphy
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ensuite master bath reno

This was our first job by PTL Contracting. Tim and Chuck are great guys and were hired to renovate the master ensuite bath.
Work involved installing new custom tile shower/plumbing, replacing tile around jacuzzi tub & new floor. Awesome job and no issues since work was done.

Thanks Kathy! Lunch was great by the way!

Adam
Adam

Kitchen renovation

We had Tim at PTL contracting put some holes in our kitchen walls to make it a more open space he also did backsplash in the kitchen as well. My wife and I are extremely happy with the work, professionalism and cleanliness of Tim's work and would recommend PTL to anyone looking to do a renovation. Thanks for great job.

It was a great design by you guys, couldn't wait to see it myself.

lisa.arsenault
lisa.arsenault

Finished basement

Chuck and Tim were fantastic to work with. Their attention to detail was greatly appreciated. Quality of work is top notch. The job was completed on time and a little under budget as well. I have recommended them to several friends and family.

Thanks Lisa, my pleasure !

Daniela
Daniela
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

A+++ job

I had a very bad experience with the previous company that I hired to do my back yard project ( interlock patio, river rock and new sod ) . Once PTL contracting company showed up to my side I know they are the people that I need to finish my job.Tim and Chuck as owners and their team were amazing. They finished the project in a day !! I could not believe this is possible.
They were so professional , very easy to communicate and very friendly.
For my future projects ,definitely they will be hired.
I strongly recommend them !!!

Thank you for your kind review. Look forward to working with you again and we were happy to help out.

More about PTL Contracting

Landscape Contractors Specializing in
Interlock and Decking
Sod and Regrading
Winter months doing interior reno
Bathroom Basements Kitchens