Barrie Lawn Sprinklers Inc.

Sprinkler Systems
Barrie ON L4M 4T5
Sprinkler Systems
Barrie Lawn Sprinklers Inc.

Reviews for Barrie Lawn Sprinklers Inc.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

install sprinkler system

My wife and I decided we wanted a sprinkler system. We reached out to our neighbours who had them and found few positive remarks until we spoke with Rob's customers who were very pleased with his work. We called Rob and left a message which was returned the same day. Rob arrived at our appointed time, laid out a plan and price point., and an installation date. Rob didn't disappoint, he was on time, did a great job and was right on budget, no surprises. I told my neighbours how happy we were with Rob. Several phoned him to set up fall blow out dates. He returned all calls, set up dates, showed up on time and performed his duties as advertised. This review is well deserved, thanks again Rob. A - 1 service. John & Pat D.

Pat & Kelly in Barrie
Pat & Kelly in Barrie

Excellent work

I had rob come to my house to quote me on moving my Inground sprinklers. He assessed my new layout and came up with great ideas. He was easy to get a hold of through e mails. Did a great job and clean. Also installed landscape wiring for when I'm ready to install lights. Would highly recommend Barrie Lawn Sprinklers and doesn't take short cuts. Does the job right the first time around.

Fernand18 in Barrie
Fernand18 in Barrie

Sprinkler irrigation system

Robert of Barrie Lawn Sprinklers returned my request for a quote to install a sprinkler system very quickly and professionally. His product was competitively priced with a very detailed quote listing all possible options. Robert and his crew arrived promptly on installation day and it was difficult to tell that they had ever been there once the system was installed. The irrigation system is easily programmable and accessible through an app on the phone. The installation follow up was great, with Robert answering any questions or concerns we had in a speedy manner. We highly recommend Barry Lawn Sprinklers for your lawn watering needs. Our lawn looks great and we are the envy of the neighborhood!
Fernand and Georgia of Barrie

T Witty Oro Medonte
T Witty Oro Medonte
1 review Hawkestone, ON

Great Job!

I contacted Rob at Barrie Sprinklers about his services. He was prompt to reply & pass by for a quote. He & his crew arrived as scheduled & quickly went to work. He drafted out the area for sprinklers into seven zones & an eighth zone with weeper hose to water my wife's favourite garden. He even installed a water tap at her garden shed for convenience. From start to finish Rob and his staff were totally professional, efficient, and tidy. Great to deal with. My lawn has never looked this good. Thank you Rob and Barrie Sprinklers !

campakl
campakl
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Install lawn sprinkler system

Summer drought ruined lawns front and back. Researched many lawn sprinkler services including a number of on site estimates. Rob from Barrie Lawn Sprinlers was most impressive. Great decision. Work was completed in a timely manner and on budget, Rob and his install team were personable, approachable and competent. Rob guided us through all steps and ensured we were satified with all aspects. The "wifi" controller was a fantastic suggestion. We highly recommend Barrie Lawn Sprinkler.

Darko in Barrie
Darko in Barrie

Lawn sprinkler system

Rob the owner is fantastic to deal with,
He came out estimates the job, stuck to the estimate.
Showed up on time every time,
Rob oversaw the entire project, he’s an expert and knows his product.
Price was excellent and can’t beat his 5 year warranty.

Highly recommended

More about Barrie Lawn Sprinklers Inc.

Providing sales, service and installation of in-ground sprinkler systems and landscape lighting systems.
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Barrie?