Bob's Refrigeration Limited

Toronto ON M5S 3A6
Bob's Refrigeration Limited

Reviews for Bob's Refrigeration Limited

got ghosted by Bob's Refrigeration!

Sure, Bob's responds quickly to a call however should you encounter a problem there is a high likelihood you won't hear back from them. I recently called for a service on the heat pump I purchased from Bob's 4 years ago. The thermostat would read 26 degrees when I had set it for 23. My condo felt cool and cold air was coming out of the vent. I wondered if the thermostat was not working properly or if my heat pump was not keeping up. The tech arrived and without any dialogue with me at all he replaced the "control panel." Again, no "hey, step over here and let me show you or explain to you what I've found." No, "Do I have your permission to replace the panel?" bill. I would have been OK with this if it resolved the problem but it did not. I called and spoke with Bob. I explained the problem and he said he would look into it and get back to me. He did not. I called again and he did not return my call. Kinda shocking that a client can be simply ignored like this. I will be sure to tell my condo to remove Bob's from the list of recommended companies. I really regret recommending him to neighbors in the past!

Fast, reliable service

A special shoutout to Bob's refrigeration. After several failed attempts at contacting another company used in the past for help, my condo recommended Bob's as another option. I called and they immediately answered the phone, took my details, and I asked for a quote for a new Heat Pump to replace the 15 year old unit in my condo. My information was forwarded and Bob himself called me back, gave me quote and set up the appointment for the next morning. His quote was slightly lower than another company, same warranty and same unit. The following morning they came on time, with a new heat pump. No need for an initial service call or diagnosis as they've done work in our building and are familiar with the heat pump replacement needed - I only needed to tell them the model of the current one that had failed and Bob knew what the replacement model was that I needed during my phone conversation with him. They needed to make an adjustment so they took the new unit and came back the same day (WOW!) to install and test it. After several days with no AC and failed attempts at contacting another company I'm glad Bob's was an option. Friendly, knowledgeable technicians. Honest too. Thanks Bob, and thanks Matt and Jerry, for the quick response, great service, and working AC!