Bob's Refrigeration Limited

Toronto ON M5S 3A6
Bob's Refrigeration Limited

Review for Bob's Refrigeration Limited

Fast, reliable service

A special shoutout to Bob's refrigeration. After several failed attempts at contacting another company used in the past for help, my condo recommended Bob's as another option. I called and they immediately answered the phone, took my details, and I asked for a quote for a new Heat Pump to replace the 15 year old unit in my condo. My information was forwarded and Bob himself called me back, gave me quote and set up the appointment for the next morning. His quote was slightly lower than another company, same warranty and same unit. The following morning they came on time, with a new heat pump. No need for an initial service call or diagnosis as they've done work in our building and are familiar with the heat pump replacement needed - I only needed to tell them the model of the current one that had failed and Bob knew what the replacement model was that I needed during my phone conversation with him. They needed to make an adjustment so they took the new unit and came back the same day (WOW!) to install and test it. After several days with no AC and failed attempts at contacting another company I'm glad Bob's was an option. Friendly, knowledgeable technicians. Honest too. Thanks Bob, and thanks Matt and Jerry, for the quick response, great service, and working AC!