Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Shamoon's Renovation And Generral Contracting

Kira in North York
Kira in North York

Painter

I had John come and paint my new home a couple of months ago. He not only did a marvelous job but also left my special needs daughter very happy with her new room. I would recommend John to everybody. He is patient, understanding and willing to accommodate your every need. Thanks John we wish you all the best!!

Hey Kira, I know I speak for the both of us when I say that the colour came out better than expected. it was a great pleasure working you and your husband. you guys are amazing people to work with. By the way, Jason still talks about that BBQ. He drives me crazy with it.
Thanks for the hospitality and kindness. such a refresher.

Take care.

Painting

I hired John for a painting job for a master bedroom and a bathroom. He was easy to work with and very understanding of the vision I had. He was well prepared when it came to the colour selection, so I was able to decided on the spot what I wanted. John even went further then my expectations when he even recommended to remove the popcorn style walls to give the washroom and colour a very clean look, and that's exactly what it was! I love it!

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I am very great full to clients of mine who take their precious time out of their busy day or night to comment.
I am looking forward to the future regarding any other projects you may have.

Thanks,

Jalejandro.roman
Jalejandro.roman

Painting

It was such a delight working with John. As a contractor he strives to meet your needs and is not afraid to make suggestions where needed. John painted my entire home with care and on schedule. My family and I were very happy with the end result. I would highly recommend John to homeowners and renters who are looking for a painting contractor. Going forward I will also be hiring his company for snow removal and landscaping services.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
The delight was all mine!
Thank you for accepting the suggestions and I am very proud to provide them.

Looking forward to any future projects.

Thanks,

Sabrina.operations
Sabrina.operations

Interior painting of a two storey home

John is, not only reliable, but is very reasonable in comparison to other contractors in the market. He is very knowledgeable and I appreciated that he really took his time to explain what paint options I had. He was very informative and I actually learned quite a bit during the process. I had a lot of patching and expected to see them through the paint once applied. To my pleasant suprise it came out incredibly smooth, comparing to what I started off with when I moved in.

I will definitely be using John’s services again in the future.

Truly amazing work! Keep it up.

Hi Sabrina, and thank you for your comment.
I have to truly say that it was a great pleasure of mine to work on your project.
It's not the work I love, it's my clients reactions to the end product after I have completed their projects.
looking forward to the future.

Toronto
M3L 1Y3

I have personally seen Johns work on numerous occasions and can only say good things about his craft. He is presice, professional, talented and hard working. Ive seen him turn run down rooms into beautiful living spaces. I highly reccomend John for any of your painting and renovation needs.

Hi, and thank you for your review. My goal is to perform all the assigned tasks assigned to me in a professional manner that gives my trade a good reputation.

Thank you again for your time to review my work here...means a lot : )

647 571 3873

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Prepping and painting a one and a half storey home.

I was lucky enough to have John answer my HomeStars request for a quote. He was one of three painters I had check out the job and quote me. Not only was he reasonable but he was BY FAR the best communicator of the lot. He arrives when he says he's going to and, if anything detains him, he lets you know immediately. In addition, he's a really nice guy to deal with. Great personality and work ethic. He checked with me whenever a question arose rather than just forging ahead and his work is meticulous. With his wife, Joseline, as his helper, I could not have asked for a better company to deal with. I've already recommended Shamoon's to friends and will continue to do so.

Hi, Cheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review; I know your very busy so it means a lot to me and Joseline.

It was a pleasure having you as a client.
Joseline and I were blessed to have met a wonderful person such as yourself.

Thank you again.

John & Joseline
SRGC

Quick, efficient, no mess and a pleasant worker!

John came I to my business with a positive attitude, too special care in hard to reach areas and was dont in record time, doing an outstanding job.
Very professional company.

Thank you for your comment, and for noticing the care that I put into what I do.

Thank you "private user".

SRGC.

mghopros
mghopros

Commercial - restaurant

John is professional, well skilled and easy to work with. He’s detailed oriented and very clean! He turned my walls from being chipped and ruined to a what looks like a brand new dining room now. He didn’t take any short cuts at all, which I love! Thank you John for making my dream come true!

Thank you for your comment. Your are very welcome.
Enjoy it!.

MH in North York
MH in North York

Interior Painting

John and his team are very professional. His standard of painting is as if he is painting his own home. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a professional job!

Thank you for your comment. It really means a lot to me. We strive for perfection; after all, it is your home and I don't want you to look at yours walls and say " I regret hiring that guy". Instead, I would like you to remember me for any future projects you may have.
Thanks you again from us.

SRGC in Mississauga
SRGC in Mississauga

Painting /Remodelling / Handyman services

John is a very pleasant individual to be around.
He removed the popcorn texture off my washroom walls and it looks great. The wall looks flush and the painting done in my room and washroom smooth.
He is also very handy and relocated shelves and my T.V.
Everything looks good

Thank you for your kind words. We truly strive for excellence. I'm glad you you are happy.

More about Shamoon's Renovation And Generral Contracting

We are a multi-skilled business that provide services in the following areas:

Renovations / project managing
Interior and Exterior Painting
Interior decorating and design
Cleaning service's, and
Handyman work; with quality over money, we serve our clients as if we are serving our own family.

God Bless!