Rusco Electric Services Ltd

Reviews for Rusco Electric Services Ltd

Russiama in Toronto
Russiama in Toronto

Light Fixture Installation

Very professional and trustworthy. Hadi and his team installed a light fixture in our condo and although it was a tricky installation since the fixture was heavy, Hadi did a remarkable job and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely use Rusco's services again for anything electrical.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are pleased to learn that our service met your expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to service again in the future.

Camille
Camille

Moving a thermostat and light swich

I connected with Hadi on HomeStars, and he was able to move a thermostat and light switch for me so that I had room to hang up a new TV. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and as a bonus he hung the TV bracket for me, too. Hadi is super nice and knows what he's doing. Great service—highly recommend!

Hi Camille,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Hadi. You’re right, Hadi is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!

Oaklee General Contracting Inc.
Oaklee General Contracting Inc.
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Best Electrical Company Out There!

Our company is also on Homestars, so I know how well vetted the service providers are here on Homestars. We are also VERY particular about the licensed trades we use. As a Best of Homestars company for the past few years, our reputation is everything!
Rusco Electric Services Ltd. is the ONLY electrical company we will ever consider using. Their dedication to detail, client satisfaction and quality of workmanship is second to none.
If you're looking for an electrical company for any of your projects, Rusco Electrical Services will quickly become your go-to company as well1

Hi Darryl, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes.

SERVICE

Thank you for the excellent service. Hadi is great. He went above and beyond. Answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I will certainly recommend Hadi and Rusco Electric. Hadi is very professional and very nice!!!

Happy to hear all went well and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Electrical work

We contacted Rusco Electric Services for electrical services on the recommendation of a neighbor. They responded within a day and came to our home within a week. We had several outdoor lights that needed to be replaced with new fixtures. Hadi was the service technician -- superb; competent work; efficient; wore protective gear. We had a second project, Hadi responded within a week and again competent work, pleasant person. We are now having a third project done -- replacing 13 ceiling lights in our rec room; on Hadi's advice replacing high energy use halogen lights with low energy LED lights. We will continue to use Hadi and Rusco Electric for all future electrical needs, and we will recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Arun in Toronto
Arun in Toronto

Investigating power partial power failure in my condo unit

Rusco Electric service came to my condo last week to investigate and fix partial power failure but after inspecting told me he could not find the cause and needed to open up several walls. We did not agree because it would have destroyed my condo and cost thousands more. He charged $203 for his visit for doing nothing. I got another electrician who fixed it in 15 minutes.

BEWARE, my experience was bad with this company.

Thank you Arun for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that our team did not meet your expectations and that you felt we were not able to provide the level of service needed. You requested for a refund, and as we mention before this is a nonrefundable service because we did show up at you condo, troubleshoot the issue and provided you with a quote.
We take all reviews seriously and will use this as an opportunity to improve our services in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us!

soda
soda

Emergency breaker replacement

When a lot of other electrical companies couldn’t come in less than two weeks this company came immediately. I had an emergency. I needed power. And they came. Very reliable

Thank you so much for this 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Install bathroom timer

Very professional and polite. Job was completed on time and to my satisfaction. I would use Hadi again

recommendelectrician
recommendelectrician

Power out

I needed an electrician because the power circuits tripped and wouldn't go back down. The power outage affected my room and my elderly mom's room, the phone line, internet, television and heating. Like an angel, Hadi didn't hesitate to come out immediately and fixed our electrical issues fast. Thank you so much. Excellent work!

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Hadi. You’re right, Hadi is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with him!

Rusco Electric Services

Theresa
Theresa

Outdoor Lighting

Hadi and Ali did a fantastic job hanging out outdoor patio lights. They were on time, very polite, and efficient. The price they quoted us did not change after they began and they made sure to do a good job. I was very pleased with their services and would definitley recommend!

More about Rusco Electric Services Ltd

All residential and commercial electrical work e.g renovation, wiring, potlights, fixtures e.t.c

Reliable Electricians
Rusco Electric Services specializes in residential and commercial electrical services. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of state-of-the-art "smart home" automation, we get the job done right. electricial contractor electrician

Flexible Services
We provide you with a full consultation to explain your available options. With that information, you can choose the scope of work that’s right for your home or business — and your budget. electrical contractor electrician.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, the highest quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will not leave the job until you are satisfied.

Check us out here: