APL Construction

General Contractor in Newmarket
General Contractor in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Big Renovation

I just wrapped up a big renovation on a 70 year old hillside house. This was my first renovation so I was in for a lot of surprises. I'm very glad I used Matt and APL for it!

Selecting a contractor was hard enough, I must have called about 20 only to have 6 come out and actually look at the site for a bid. Of the ones that came out, Matt was personable and enthusiastic where some other contractors just seemed indifferent and didn't even bother submitting a bid. My architect was immediately impressed by Ari and said "this guy get's it"

There were a ton of unexpected surprises that came with working on a house this old, and Matt always came to me not just with the issue he encountered, but also with at least one solution for it.

The APL crew was professional, responsive and most importantly very skilled at what they do. I'm really happy with the results, and if I have any needs in the future I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

Jade F. in Newmarket
Jade F. in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Remodelling

Great experience from a great company. Not only did they finish my project ahead of schedule, but they were actually likable. Not too often do I come across contractors I actually like. It's probably because one of the owner, Matt is so much like me.

He's transparent, committed, and professional. The top 3 qualities I look for out of any contractor. I'm very satisfied with how the kitchen remodeling went.

They are clearly experts in their field and take renovations very seriously. I would seriously recommend this company for all your home improvement needs. You can't put a price tag on quality.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jade. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jason F.
Jason F.

House Reno

Amazing service! Had my whole house renovated top to bottom for an amazing price for the quality I got from them. They are very professional and sis everything in a timely manner! Would definitely recommend these guys to any one renovating their house. The best part is that their premier quote is so accurate and reliable!

Thank you so much Jason! Your comment means a lot to us. We had a great experience with you as well.
We hope you enjoy living in your beautiful and peaceful place.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole House renovation

APL Construction renovated my whole house from A to Z. They offered the best quote out of 5 quotes and completed the whole house renovation ahead of time. Always on time!
I Definitely recommend them!

Thank you so much for your precious comments. Peace of mind in construction is the first thing we look at!

More about APL Construction

APL Construction is an accomplished Construction Company with highly diversified construction experience in Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications.
We work with high profile companies as well as individuals to accomplish the goal of a satisfied customer with a project that is on time and, if possible, under budget. We are also strategic problem-solvers who envision smart solutions and execute with motivation across all levels of the organization.
Beside the construction management and service, We have a specialized millwork service to offer as well. Our high end millwork team are well known for their excellent jobs.