Regal View Contracting

Regal View Contracting

Reviews for Regal View Contracting

Carm in Toronto
Carm in Toronto

Natural stone steps and interlock driveway extension

I met Mauro through Homestars when I requested information regarding doing some work on the front of my home. From the moment Mauro contacted me he was more than helpful every step of the way by answering all the questions we had. Mauro was punctual to all our appointments and his work ethic was exceptional. Mauro helped bring our vision to reality by assisting with the planning stages of the project then following it up with fantastic work. Mauro completed our natural stone steps and driveway in the timeframe promised and we are very happy with the end result.

Debbie from Vaughan
Debbie from Vaughan
2 reviews Maple, ON

Interlock/Stairs

Contacted Mauro for a medium sized job to repair a multi-tiered patio and staircase. Prompt, reliable and efficient. Excellent job that exceeded expectations. I would use again and recommend to family and friends.

Mel
Mel
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Cultured stone fireplace

What an amazing job Mauro did! I am so pleased with the workmanship and his professionalism. Absolutely great service and price. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any type of stone work project.

Stone Fireplace

Mauro was very easy to work with and did a fabulous job on the stone work. I’m very pleased with his workmanship. I would recommend Mauro and Regal View to do work for you too.

thanks Ryan, pleasure doing business with you !

TB in Toronto
TB in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent stone mason contractor!

Had a stone veneer applied to front of my house and it has completely changed the appearance of the house. Significantly increased the curb appeal .

This stone mason is an honest, clean and highly skilled worker, would certainly recommend to any friends/family.

Before and after pictures included.

was a pleasure doing business with you! thank you kindly

More about Regal View Contracting

Services include : cultured stone, flagstone, Interlocking stone etc. Interior or exterior.