Technology Gate

Reviews for Technology Gate

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Ethernet Card Issues

My Ethernet card was not working to connect to the Internet. I was provided with a quote to check the software and for hardware replacement if necessary.

They checked the system thoroughly and were able to determine that a new card was not necessary and they were able to fix the existing one. They also verified that everything was working perfectly.

Friendly service and looking to do what's best for the customer. Hopefully I don't need to use Tech Gate again, but if I have any computer problems going forward, they will be the first call I make.

Highly recommended!

Thank you Steve for this review. usually, we consider our customers as friends as well.

temitope s.
temitope s.

HP Spectre laptop

I needed to buy a windows laptop to replace my ailing MacBook. I found orwa's advert online and I reached out to him. He is a thoroughbred professional and the product as described was what I got and much more. His attitude, drive and customer service is absolutely fantastic. If you want prompt, efficient and reliable service at an extremely affordable cost, he is the man.

Thank you Tope. Really you are one of my best customers.

More about Technology Gate

Welcome Technology Gate. We offer both commercial and residential services.