Demo King

ferretticonstruction
ferretticonstruction
1 review Hamilton, ON

Demolition

Great service and very quick at what they do and always make sure to sweep and clean up after the job is demolished!

Thanks Ferretticonstruction a great contractor to work for

User in Guelph
User in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen demo

On time. On budget. Great clean work. Professional.
Very happy with work completed. Will use them again.

Thank you Tyler I appreciate the opportunity to work for a a contractor (u) who stands by his word .

Shel J. in Hamilton
Shel J. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Demolition of tree fort

I was very satisfied with Demo Kings. Dre arrived on time and quickly assessed what needed to be done to demolish a raised tree fort and deck in my back yard. He worked efficiently and professionally. The site was entirely cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely recommend their services and I will call Dre for my next project.

Thank you Shelly I appreciate the opportunity !

edliberty67
edliberty67
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Garage demolition

Great service! Hardworking, thorough and does the little extras that make a difference like sweeping up any leftover debris.
I would highly recommend Demo King to anyone who wants a job well done. Dre is conscientious and cares about what a customer thinks. As he said to me, "we do things right cause we care what you think so if you ever need work done again you'll call us back."

Thanks Eddie What can I say I love what I do!

J in Toronto
J in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

2200 Square foot House gut

I needed my home taken back to the bare bones so I did my research and came across DemoKing Dre and his team are the Pinnacle of Demolition. Dre is curtious, business minded, has clean workmanship in a timely manner and bang on with his knowledge of Demolition. I was very skeptical of starting this process and with great communication DemoKing superceded all my expectations !!! I have referred Demoking and will continue to do so !!!

It was my pleasure to work for you

More about Demo King