Demo King

HX in Toronto
HX in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

excellent workmanship

It was a great experience to work with the team. We need to have basement drywall and bathroom demolished for renovation. After a quick phone call and in-home assessment, Demo King provided estimate and a schedule. They came in as scheduled and finished the job as described.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Kitchen gut in Roncy

Dre and his crew arrived early. Got right to work. And were done in 4 hours. I was impressed. Easy to deal with when we hit a couple of changes due to hidden issues as well. I recommend and will use them again if needed.

George was a client that I appreciate working for . He knows the scope of the work &can tell the difference in between the work agreed on & extra cost. Thanks George glad my crew &I could help out!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage Demo

Wow! I couldn’t believe how efficiently and effectively Dre and his crew demo’d our detached garage. They were incredibly hard working, and very professional to deal with. I’m so relieved that we came across Dre and his team at Demo King. Don’t hesitate to hire Dre for any of your demo needs, you won’t regret it.

thanks appreciate it!

Mike
Mike
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lathe and plaster removal

Dre and his crew are an absolute pleasure to work with.
The project was completed on time and on budget.
I look forward to working with them again on future projects and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Looking for a demolition contractor?Look no further!

Hello Mike , I'm glad we got the house down to ground Zero for you in a timely fashion I enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future it's always my pleasure to meet & work with great individuals good luck on your project!!

Basement Reno

I was referred to Dre to demolish the basement of my home.
In less than 8 hours him and his crew gutted over 1500 sq feet.
Dre explained the process from beginning to end.
He and his crew worked tirelessly to get the job done.
I highly recommend Dre, him and his crew are true gentlemen.
Thanks for the great work and the amazing turnaround time Dre!

o appreciate the opportunity !

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Complete Basement Demo

Dre and his crew came in and completely demoed our basement down to the studs in 1 day. We had them demo 3 fully finished rooms (1 hardwood, 1 carpet , 1 tile) and a bathroom. All men were very professional, polite and hard working! Don't have any complaints at all! Dre was very knowledgable and easy to work with. The team showed up bright and early like we planned and were ready to work. They removed all the debris/garbage and cleaned up before leaving. I would HIGHLY recommend Dre and his team! Thank you so much for your hard work, it really made our lives easier.

Both of you guys were very easy to communicate with to get the job done! It was my pleasure to successfully complete another job enjoy the next phase of building the basement thank you guys!!

Demolition

Dre and his team showed up as scheduled and complete the job in a timely fashion on budget. The jobsite was left neat and tidy. I would use them again on future projects.

Awesome glad the project went well was a pleasure working with you .

Kevin
Kevin
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Outdoor Structure Demolition

Dre and his team are true professionals.

From start to finish, Dre was very responsive and easy to communicate with. He and his team tackled the project of demolishing an outdoor structure with great care and precision. The work was done ahead of schedule and all debris (including neighbour's yard) was cleaned.

Highly recommended!

Kevin it was my pleasure to work with people such as yourself thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and get you ur backyard free'd up with some demolition !!!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Chimney removal

Dre was amazing, I needed the work done quickly and he was on it. He showed up a little early, which was fine, but, he did offer to wait for 9am if needed.

They did the job quickly and cleaned up a afterwards.

I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks David you were a pleasure to work for and sorry about the early show up was just trying to beat t.o. traffic wish you all the best in the house project!

Dennis
Dennis
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

House interior demolition

Dre was referred to me by a friend and what a great recommendation it was.
Dre came in with a couple of his guys to gut my house to the studs and to clear everything out into the garbage bin.
He was punctual, quick and everything he said he was going to do, he did.
Dre is the guy I’m going to call agarose do my demo work!

Dennis your fair and easy to work with with plain and simple was my pleasure (cheers)

More about Demo King

Welcome to Demo King. We offer a variety of services and will completely demolish your interior area as need.

Here is our list of services:

-Deck/Porch Removal
-Garage Removal
-Shed Removal
-Awning Removal
-Chimney and Fireplace Removal
-Sub floor, Tiles, and Hardwood Floor Removal and more!

Additional Services Include:

-residential painting
-baseboards, trim & doors
-walls and ceilings

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.