Del Plus Electric

Homeowner in Durham Ontario
Homeowner in Durham Ontario
20 reviews Whitby, ON

200A Service Upgrade, New service to Pool, Full Kitchen

Mark is very professional and delivered on a 200A Service Upgrade at a heritage home, New service to Pool, as well as wiring the full Kitchen reno. He also helped with other electrical work around the home. Was great having him take care of the electricals.

thank you for the review, and the opportunity to work on your heritage home!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Multiple Jobs

I have recommended Mark to over 10 of my clients and he is always on time, has the knowledge to know what needs to be done/repaired and gets it done very quickly! I also use him for all of my personal electrical needs. Highly recommend him... there’s no other choice!

Thank you so much , we make a good habit of following deadlines.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Quick Response, Great Price

Mark was quick to get to our project and completed the job efficiently and friendly. Highly recommend!

thank you for taking the time to review, it was mY pleasure! Enjoy your new home!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Fixed broken switches in my house

Mark provided an excellent service for my house. I had a couple switches that weren't working in my bathroom and hallway. Mark was very efficient and kind. Very pleasant and did fantastic work for affordable price. Will call him back for future projects.

1 review Port Perry, ON

Complete re wire of house including new panel

He was a pleasure to work with very efficient and polite
All his work looks awesome even what he knew would be behind drywall.

Thank you, we take great pride in our rough-in process even when we know the end product will be covered up, its what divides us from the rest!

1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

Very professional and quality was second to none. I always call for all my electrical needs

Thank you for your kind words, really enjoyed working with you and will continue to work with you on future projects.

More about Del Plus Electric

COVID 19 UPDATE: We're open and here to help you with all your electrical needs and emergencies. We're following the health and safety guidelines as directed by the Province of Ontario to ensure our employees and customers are safe. We will be wearing protective face masks and gloves and will practice social distancing.

****

Del Plus Electric is a proud member of the Electrical Safety Authority Authorized Contractor Program (License #7012839). The Authorized Contractor Program was developed to recognize and reward contractors who consistently perform at or above the prescribed level of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code. We provide safe, reliable and functional electrical wiring in your home is my number one priority. I am a licensed, full service, master electrician with over ten years of experience in residential and commercial projects in the Durham area, downtown Toronto and surrounding areas. All the work I do (large or small) is inspected and certified by the Electrical Safety Authority to give you peace of mind, knowing you can trust your electrical wiring. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.