My General Contractors Corp.

General Contractors
General Contractors
My General Contractors Corp.

Reviews for My General Contractors Corp.

Mike
Mike
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

I think they are one of the best in their profession, I am so happy I had them remodeling my kitchen.

Thank you so much for nice word Mike. It was such a pleasure serving you.

Private User reviews , ON

Basement Finishing

Great and responsible company, highly recommend. They are doing a lots work in our other family’s home too. They finished our basement on time, without any issues. My wife asked them to do some changes during the work and they accepted without any challenge. And also crews are very nice and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot and we love our basement.

We highly appreciate your trust. I has been and it will alway be our pleasure to serve you.

Shervin T.
Shervin T.

Building Restoration and repair

With a critical move-in date, we chose My General Contractors to handle the construction based upon their past record of successful projects with us. They completed the entire work in the budget and on time and they are very detailed oriented and organized also.

It was such a pleasure working for you. Thank you.

Sunny
Sunny
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement finishing

Excellent service, perfect quality, fast and reliable, polite and clean workers. you won’t be disappointed, highly recommended !

Thank you for nice words and thank you for your trust.

More about My General Contractors Corp.