Think Ceilings

Formerly European Stretch Ceiling Solutions
Stucco
You are one step closer to your perfect ceiling AB
Stucco
Think Ceilings

Review for Think Ceilings

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Stretch ceiling

I had yellowing popcorn ceiling that had to be fixed. So I was thinking to scrape it off and paint it. But it would be too messy with a long process and quite costly job. I was looking for alternatives and came across stretch ceilings. Love the idea and look. Michael was very friendly, professional and efficient. My ceiling was fixed within a day and I absolutely love it. It made the room brighter and more spacious. I get compliments everytime I have company. I recommend to everyone who wants to enhance the look and value of their home. Thank you very much..

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you like your stretch ceiling and our services. Looking forward to hear from you again. Sincerely, European Ceiling Solutions

More about Think Ceilings

We are dynamically developing Edmonton area based company. We offer high-quality Stretch Ceiling services in the interior design and renovations market. Our product is manufactured in Canada.

Stucco and Interior Design
PVC Stretch Ceilings (reflective, satin, matt finish, transparent), Descor Ceiling and Wall Systems, Custom Light Boxes, Ceiling Panels (reflective, matt finish, mirror)
Installation of Suspended ceilings, Stretch ceilings,Fast Ceiling Fix
Do you have a popcorn ceiling, unsightly ceiling or wall that you wish to fix? But don’t want to deal with the mess and time to renovate? We have the solution for you! New revolutionary European stretch ceilings and walls are now available in Canada.
E-Transfer, Cash, Cheque