Skrips Framing

Mississauga ON L4Z 1K4

Reviews for Skrips Framing

Bisma B.
Bisma B.

Corwn molding, carpentry, framing.

Max did a wonderful job with the molding for my new storefront, The Cupcake Cafe. He was punctual, reliable, and completely trustworthy. He even took the initiative to help out around the store while I was making a supply run. I would highly recommend Max and am looking forward to using him on my next project.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you :)

MJ in Toronto
MJ in Toronto

Trim Mouldings

We were in a time crunch and Max came out the same day we spoke. We ran short of materials and he waited patiently for us while we were in rush hour traffic getting more supplies. He even took initiative to complete a couple of smaller tasks while he waited!
Max was friendly and polite, he cleaned up after himself and was a pleasure to work with. We would definitely hire him again!

Angela
Angela

Single detached garage framing

Hired this young man to frame a single detached garage for me. Framing was complete in two days along with siding on 2 sides and roof shingles.
Max knows what he is doing.
Great work ethic and good workmanship.

Thanks angela it was a pleasure doing business with you :)

Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?