Fairmont Flooring Home Center

Reviews for Fairmont Flooring Home Center

marlenepattenick
marlenepattenick

Floors and tiles

I had been to many stores looking for what I needed and when I walked into the store after speaking to them I knew that I could work with them. They took the time to explain to me about the different floors and about all the tiles I needed for my home. It has been a pleasure to work with them and I already have given there card to a friend as well.

cabanatanningspa
cabanatanningspa

Luxury vinyl flooring through our entire salon

We would highly recommend Fairmont Flooring. We just opened our second tanning salon “Cabana Tanning” near Fairview Mall. Our major concern was choosing a product that will give us a commercial warranty, but still feel like a residential floor. Sam guided us in the right direction and we couldn’t be happier with our flooring choice.

thank you for your business we look forward to doing more business with you in the future

Kimberly
Kimberly
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I had LVP installed in my bathroom at a very reasonable price. Sam made sure to show me what was within my budget and helped me decide on a Flooring that would compliment my vanity. Installation was fast and the attention to detail was great. The installers cleaned up after they were done and a girl at the store called to ask if I was satisfied with the work that was done. Now that’s great customer service.

I'm glad you're happy with the outcome of your renovation!

More about Fairmont Flooring Home Center

Fairmont Flooring is a leading retail supplier of high-quality custom cabinets, fireplaces, counter-tops, custom flooring, hardwood floors, luxury vinyl, tiles and many other products. Whether you are looking to renovate your home or office, we are your one-stop flooring shop in Whitby, Ontario. To make your home look more welcoming and appealing, we provide hundreds of flooring and kitchen cabinet options to help you choose the ideal floor that suits your needs and budget. Come Visit Our 13500 Sq Ft Showroom in Whitby ON.

Floor Retailers, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Tile & Stone Retailers
Engineered/Solid Hardwood, Luxury Vinyl Plank/Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wall Concepts, Porcelain, Marble, Ceramic, Backsplash, Stone, Countertops, Cabinets, Stairs, Fireplace Mantles, Flush Mount Vents, Schluter, Grout, Spin Doctor, Adhesives
Installation of Hardwood Floors, Floating Floors, Tile, Carpet, Stairs and Kitchens.
Superior Flooring, Lauzon, Forbo, Craft, Ceratec, Anatolia Tile & Stone, BSL, Beaulieu, Appalachian, Uniboard, Satin Flooring, Totem, Sherwood, Canadian Standard, Shaw Floors, 1867 Flooring, Mohawk, Mercier, Grandeur Flooring, Fuzion Flooring, Sunca, Toucan, Cambria, Hanstone Quartz, Formatop Countertops, Aria Vent
2002
Depends on the Product.
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Certified Cheque.
NWFA, ISO, Schluter
NWFA,
Retired Certified Installer
We accept all jobs big and small.
PROJECT RATE
Depends on the project.
2 Year Installation Warranty.