Calgary AB T3H 3H8

Reviews for Green Sky

torisealy
torisealy

ICF foundation and framing

Eric and his crew at green sky are professional, and dependable. They work hard and get the job done on time. I would strongly recommend Green Sky to anyone looking for a contractor.

Hi Tori

Thank you for the honest review. The team at Green Sky enjoyed working with you on that project.

Can't wait to work with you again.

D.Dantas
D.Dantas

Balcony restoration

The work that was done to fully restore my balcony was amazing. The crew was efficient and easy to work with. Always on time and very courteous. The flooring looks better than what I expected and the railing is not only beautiful but super safe for my little one to play around.I would definitely recommend anyone to use greensky in a heartbeat.

Hi Dantas

Thank you for being honest and trustful.
It has been a pleasure helping you with you project.

Review help our business to build an online presence and helps others to learn about us.

I can't wait you work with you again.

Best regards,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior

Had quite a bit of exterior work that needed to be done and Green Sky was a very good company to deal with would highly recommend them and plan on using them again to finish the basement.

Thank you so much!
It was a pleasure to work with you!

Hope to see you soon!

paulhickey
paulhickey

Exterior work on house

After having hail damage to a newer home leaves a person very stressed, upset and overwhelmed unless you call Green Sky. Dealing with insurance agents, hack construction folk drove us insane until Eric from Green Sky and his team came to the scene. Eric not only walked us through the entire project completely, he was with us to speak with the necessary agents to get our work completed in a very quick time frame. Professional, courteous while going the extra mile is the type of Professional Contractor Eric Vezina and his team are. Green Sky were done prior to their estimated time frame and there were zero hidden or extra costs and our home looked brand new when they were done. Eric even took a few minutes out of his lunch break to toss a football with our kids and their buddies. We highly recommend Eric and his team at Green Sky for all of your construction or roofing needs.

I really like to hear that we did everything right on your project.
We are focusing a lot on customers satisfaction.
Pricing, timing and quality are really important when it come to big project.

I can't wait to work with you again!

sarah
sarah

New roof

My roof was done quickly and the quality is great! Eric was a pleasure to deal with - very knowledgeable and fair with his prices. I will definitely recommend Greensky to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for letting us that you are really about the pricing but most important the quality.
It was really nice and easy to work with you.

midge
midge
0 reviews Drumheller, AB

Entire house renovations

Completely renovated main floor and basement. Changed windows, doors. Changed roofing, siding and electricals fittings.

Hi Barbara
Thanks you so much for the review. I really like to work with you!

Hope we could work together again.

dsboivin
dsboivin
0 reviews Carstairs, AB

Complete roof framing and sheating.

I had a very complex roof design on my acreage house to be built. Eric and his crew completed the task with excellent results and in short time.
Thank you Green Sky.

Hi Denis
Yes! Your Roof was so complex with many valleys and hips.
I'm really happy to hear some great comments regarding our company and team.

Me and my team can't wait to start another project with you Denis.

See you soon!

Eric from Green Sky

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Excellent service , fast and reliable.
We dealt with Eric directly and he was great.
Would use again and highly recommend.

Hi Sarah
I'm glad to see that you are happy with our services.
Our customer service is known to be the greatest in the area.
Thank you for choosing Green-Sky.

Hope to see you soon!

Martin K.
Martin K.

The guys did a great job, stuck to the budget, were on time and cleaned up well after the job was done. Eric is very nice to deal with. I would use them again on upcoming jobs.

Dear Martin

Thank you very much for such great review!
The team here at Green Sky is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the greatest company in Calgary.
We worked really hard to offer the best experience in the best possible environment.

Hope to see you again soon.

cris_jhan1233
cris_jhan1233

Roof repair

It was a great service. Eric came in time just before we expect a big rain and save me for having a future disaster. Thank you

Thank you so much.
It was a pleasure to work with you!

Hope to see you soon.

More about Green Sky

At Green sky, we are dedicated to our clients and customer satisfaction is our number one priority .
We understand that the home is a family's safe haven and in order to be that, it needs to speak to the family's needs and wants. We take the time to fully understand what our clients need before we start any project.
Our difference is that if a client chooses to invest with us, we invest in them by getting to know their difference.