Green Sky

Reviews for Green Sky

Maria in Prince George
Maria in Prince George

Efficient

Very efficient. Texted Green Sky because when the big thaw came in Calgary (after 3 weeks of deep freeze), there was dripping from our roof to our deck, which makes it very slippery. They had someone come and fix it the very next day! I was impressed. I thought it would be fixed in a few weeks, or when spring comes. I was pleasantly surprised. Would recommend!

Baxter73
Baxter73

Hail Damage for roof and siding

Green sky provided great service to replace our roof and fix our siding. They were efficient and did a great job. Cleaned up really well after as well. We had never gone through an insurance company because of hail damage before so I had a lot of questions. Brad was my contact with Green Sky and he was extremely helpful. Always getting back to me right away and if he didn’t know the answer he would get it for me. He made the process as painless as possible and we are extremely appreciative. Thank you Brad and Green Sky.

Allyson in Calgary
Allyson in Calgary

Roof replacement and siding harvest

Green Sky was very easy to work with. They were quick to respond and were out the next day to look at our hail damage. Great customer service and great value. Highly recommend them.

Holly in Grimshaw
Holly in Grimshaw
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hail damage - roof and siding replacement

We used Green Sky not once, but twice as our contractors for hail damage. The first was to replace our roof, with rubber shingles and nee eaves troughs. They did a great job so we had them come back to replace our siding and trim. They took care of the concerns we had and the house looks great! Best part - they dealt directly with our insurance company which was a relief for us. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great feedback!

Myrna in Red Deer
Myrna in Red Deer
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Roof Repair

They provided good service for repairing the roof, sidings, and gutter for the house. At first I called the company because someone refer it to me and came right away to check the hailstorm damaged. So in a month or two they came to do their job.

Thank you so much!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Efficient, Professional, and Friendly

I am very pleased with the new shingles on my roof. The house looks great. Green-Sky’s crew was a tight and cooperative team. They worked hard, efficiently and with professional skills. Interacting with them was nice as they willingly discussed what they were doing in a pleasant and friendly manner. The final job looks great and site clean up was very thorough. I would recommend Green-Sky Roofing to any of my neighbours or friends.

Thank you so much for the honest review!

Katie C.
Katie C.

Hailstorm Damage Construction in SW Calgary - July 2021

Green Sky went above and beyond our expectations and really hire trades who values and workmanship align with their standards. Tom was our first point of contact and worked directly with our insurance company regarding approvals and payments. Our project manger, Jeff, was super helpful and was always in constant communication with us about our next steps in the construction.

Thank you so much for the positive comments.

caminke
caminke

Siding Replacement from Hail Damage

Green Sky Roofing was recommended by Insurance Co. Green Sky was very responsive to my request and had a quote to me within 2 days. Siding was a perfect match.
Installation took 3 days and the crew was experienced and very professional and pleasant to deal with. We also had the eavestrough replaced by a different crew (1 man) who had the job completed in one day. He had the appropriate equipment to handle the long stretches of eavestrough.
We are very pleased with the final results and would recommend Green Sky Roofing.

Thank you for working with you!

Private User reviews Langdon, AB

Hail Damage repair

They were great to work with, helped me with the whole insurance process after hail damage. The roofers did an amazing job. They kept the site clean and worked super fast. The roof looks amazing.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Danny in Edmonton
Danny in Edmonton

Hail storm damage repairs

I would highly recommend Green Sky Roofing to anyone that requires prompt and efficient customer service for any repairs.

We were affected by the hailstorm in July 2021 and were surprised at the ease in which the work was quoted and completed. Our insurance field adjuster recommended Green Sky Roofing and after checking their reviews, we called for a quote and was responded to within 48 hours. The roofing team completed their portion within 10 days of the signed quote, the siding team were on site a few days later and completed their porting within 5 days and the eavestroughs were completed 2 days after that. All the workers were friendly, courteous and skilled in their work.

Even through the traumatic experience of having your house damaged by a hailstorm, my experience with Green Sky Roofing helped me and my family through the ordeal by providing exemplary and professional service in a timely manner that lightened the stress and put us at ease.

Thanks you Green Sky Roofing Team.

More about Green Sky

At Green sky, we are dedicated to our clients and customer satisfaction is our number one priority .
We understand that the home is a family's safe haven and in order to be that, it needs to speak to the family's needs and wants. We take the time to fully understand what our clients need before we start any project.
Our difference is that if a client chooses to invest with us, we invest in them by getting to know their difference.

Our company is specialized in residential and commercial.

Residential;
-Framing
-Roofing (asphalt, rubber, metal, cedar, tile)
-Renovation
-Siding (Hardie board, Lux Panel, Longboard, Vinyl)
-Drywall, mud and Tape