Green Sky

Langdon Family
Langdon Family
0 reviews Langdon, AB

Full Exterior Reno

Eric and his team took care of us from start to finish. He was very attentive to our goals and the timelines were very close to what was promised. Hardy Board, all soft metal a garage door and the installation of gemstone lights, we look brand new and couldn't be happier! Don't hesitate to get Eric and his crews involved. His prices were far and away the best, don't spend too much time looking for a better deal, use the pros!

Lynne
Lynne

Exterior house repairs

Greensky was a fantastic company to have do the work on my house, my insurance company recommended them.

Greensky managed all the different Trades well, with quality work being done quickly (shingles, siding repair, eaves, downspouts). Greensky was extremely accommodating to any additions and changes I made and I will definitely use Greensky again for any work I need done on my house.

I absolutely recommend Greensky!

Thank you so much for the review.

Green sky team

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

Great work and Great Service

The folks at Green Sky are amazing. The work to replace our roof and repair our hail damage was excellent and they always kept us in the loop as to what was going to happen. I would highly recommend Green Sky to anyone who needs roofing or other repairs. John Cuyler

Pat in Calgary
Pat in Calgary
0 reviews Cayley, AB

I will definitely use this company again guys were awesome and honest and fast would absolutely recommend them

Crystal in Edmonton
Crystal in Edmonton
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Amazing work

Amazing experience working with the whole team at Green Sky Roofing. They did wonders, getting me a new roof. I recently bought a house in rough shape, especially the roof, with missing vents and everything. Green sky roofing were very quick to get me a fair quote, schedule me a time to get the job done and finish it! Extremely happy with all that was done, my house looks brand new from the exterior!

Thank you so much for the great feedback

Mueller Residents
Mueller Residents

EXCELLENT SERVICE

REALL PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM START TO END! GREAY GUYS Great work , I would recommend t
GreenSky to anyone !

$2,800,000.00

Thank you for the great review.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Roof install

The team was great, the quote was fair a d they cleaned up after. I'm very satisfied

Thank you so much.

Private User reviews Fort Mc Murray, AB

Hail Insurance Claim

This was a client of my referred to Green Sky. Eric was responsive and professional throughout the whole process. They finished the work within the timeline they stated and the house looks great.

Thank you for the honest review.

Zander in Sherwood Park
Zander in Sherwood Park

Nice Job

They did a nice job. Very much customer oriented and friendly. Few small problems were quickly resolved. Overall I am happy with their service.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work on your property.

Green sky

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home Repair after hail

Green Sky Roofing is much more than roofing!
We were looking for someone to do repairs to our home after the hail storm in July 2021. With the usual delays waiting for an insurance adjuster appointment & then a contractor date we saw Green Sky working on a neighbor's home and went over and talked to them. They came over that day and looked at our house then set up an appointment to have someone come meet with us right away. We ended up choosing Green Sky Roofing over the insurance recommended company (we were only given one name and they were very booked up). We are so happy we chose to go with Green Sky Roofing.
Throughout the entire job they all were very good at explaining things to us, going over options with us and even had samples for us to see. They even contacted our insurance company and had our claim adjusted when they found damage missed by the first inspector the insurance company sent out. Every person that worked on our home was very pleasant and efficient. They all worked well together, had very positive attitudes, were easy to talk to and they cleaned up the yard afterward.
We've had very bad experiences in the past with our previous builder & contractors so we were very apprehensive. We needed our roof repaired, our vinyl siding and all trims replaced with Hardie Board, fascia & eavestrough replaced and a new garage door installed.
This turned out to be a very positive experience for us! We are very happy and we highly recommend Green Sky Roofing.

Thank you so much for your honest review.

Green sky team

More about Green Sky

At Green sky, we are dedicated to our clients and customer satisfaction is our number one priority . We understand that the home is a family's safe haven and in order to be that, it needs to speak to the family's needs and wants. We take the time to fully ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?