Reno Rocket

Formerly Basement Living
Vaughan ON L4K 2M9

Reviews for Reno Rocket

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Finishing the basement for a growing family

we decided to finish our basement as a play area for our young children and we were very particular about the layout and finishes. We needed to make the space warm and safe for our children. Anthony made recommendations that I did not hear from other companies. We got the feeling he was actually listening and thinking of the best ways to get us to where we were asking. The construction staff was great. They took pride in their work and were careful not to damage our main floor. They were always considerate of our family. After they completed the basement, we hired them again to paint our main and 2nd floor and then again to redo our daughters bathroom. We are very happy to have found a company we can rely on.

Thank you for your continued support!

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Bathroom specialists!

We used Rocket in the past to build a 2 bedroom basement apartment for my parents. Our experience with them was eye opening as it was the first time we had worked with such an experienced renovation team. We knew that before we hired any other company for work in the future, we would bring in Reno Rocket again for their advice, so when it came time to renovate our master bathroom, we called on them once again to give us a quote. We met with John and Domenic in April. They spent a lot of time with us teaching us about waterproofing, the products they recommend, what to expect and provided a detailed cost breakdown for the project. We brought in a few more “bathroom specialists” after them but each fell short in their own ways. Overall, we felt most comfortable with John and Domenic and we know we made the right choice. They turned over our bathroom in 13 Days and it looks spectacular. Like a spa. We also have a warranty certificate for 10 years because we decided to use their schluter package. If you’re looking for a company with integrity, cleanliness, pride in their word and workmanship, then get your bathrooms built by Rocket.

Hi Daniela, thank you for the compliments! It's always easy working with you!

Anne in Brampton
Anne in Brampton

Loving our new basement !

We decided to finish our basement mainly to make more room for our growing family. We had some ideas but needed advice on how to maximize the space. We wanted a theatre area, a washroom, a bar and alot of open space for parties. We used google and homestars to narrow down reputable companies and called on them all for quotes.

When we met with Domenic we felt comfortable in his experience that we would be in good hands. He explained things to us we didn't hear from anyone else like spray foam insulation to keep the basement warm and subfloors beneath the laminate floors.

We liked how flexible and accommodating they were. My cousin built the bar and reno rocket worked with them. Even my cousin said he rarely works with contractors as good as them!

The crews were fantastic and really cared about their work. They always cleaned up after each phase and we really like how payments were always in line with the work that was done. We felt really comfortable with them in our house even when we were not home.

We had a few bumps in the road but our pm elias was always on top of things. He is a great problem solver and moves very quickly. We didn't realize getting into this how many decisions need to be made! We see now more than ever the importance of hiring a company who does this kind of work every day. Thank you to the entire renorocket team for an amazing experience!

Hi Anne, thank you so much for your review! It's true that most projects come with their own set of challenges. We are grateful to have worked though them together. Thank you for your support!

Rosario R in Vaughan
Rosario R in Vaughan

Basement Renovation Project

Impressed from start to finish

I contacted 4 basement finishing companies for quotes in the spring. I was quoted ridiculous numbers (high and low) and was not feeling very confident in contracting a sales person who would not be connected to the day to day activities. Some of the companies mentioned 2 and 3 week “packages” but I could not get my head around how that was even possible given the complexity of what I was after. 3 of the 4 companies gave me estimates on the spot which raised concern that they were missing details and ultimately I would end up paying a lot more. It was critical that I stay on budget. Along came Anthony from Rocket. He was a breath of fresh air. He listened attentively and took his time to fully understand what I was after. He assured me that he would return with a real plan and budget for my project and about a week later we met again to go over floorplans, materials and terms. He introduced me to his lead designer Natalie and my site manager John. Anthony stayed on as project coordinator from beginning to end making sure that all deliveries we accurate and installations were correct. We had several scheduled inspections throughout the renovation which kept me in the loop. The final product is nothing short of amazing! I am impressed with their process, their professionalism and their respect for my home. I am happy to recommend them to anyone with high expectations.

Thank you Rosario! It was great working with you!

Turnkey Process

When we decided to get our basement finished we engaged with several companies for ideas and quotations for a rental apartment. Rocket was one of the companies we met with after we were referred to them by a co-worker.
We met with Anthony and we’re immediately impressed with his ideas and his thoroughness. He explained everything to us step by step and provided us with a very competitive estimate. He gave us confidence that our basement would be finished properly and without headaches which was very important to us as we were planning to become landlords for the first time.

We met with Maya and were provided a very detailed set of drawings and building permits after which we met with Natalie to select all of our colors and finishes. The Construction process was surprisingly smooth thanks to John and Elias who supervised the crews and made sure materials were always arriving on site. We had an issue with an incorrect vanity being delivered but it was rectified the next day.

The quality of their work was way beyond our expectations. It was the little things that made the biggest difference; the way the ceilings were framed and finished, the trim work around our windows, everything that was done was well thought out and planned.
When we received the final pass from the city, we met with Domenic who arranged a 2 day open house and found us a great tenant. The level of service we have received from this team was incredible. We will definitely work with them again. Thank you to everyone involved.

Thank you so much for your review. It was definitely a team effort on this one! happy to hear your tenant worked out great!

MARIO001 in Bradford
MARIO001 in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement apartment

Great bunch of guys and easy to work with. We felt that our requirements were understood from the start of our new project.
Fast, clean, professianal and efficient work at the right price.
I would recommed Rocket to anyone!

Mr. Mario, we appreciate the compliments!

Serge C.
Serge C.

Basement Renovation

We called in Domenic from Reno Rocket because my brother used them finish his basement. We chose to go with Rocket because of the way everything is set up, so that everyone does what they specialize in. My family and I were really impressed with this and preferred it over regular contractors that do everything even though it may not be their trade. The Rocket team made my vision for my basement renovation come to life. They put all of my ideas into one 3D drawing and made it easy for us to see the final product. They were awesome and went above and beyond to answer all my questions. They finished our basement in November 2019. They came in on budget and they finished a few days before they said they would. The whole team we worked with were all professional and skilled. We would highly recommend anyone looking for high value to hire Reno Rocket to finish their basement. Our new basement is amazing!

Hi Serge, thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed working with you and your family. Also thank you for referring us to Laura!

Lui in Vaughan
Lui in Vaughan

Job well done!

The right choice

Overall, we are extremely happy with our decision to hire Reno Rocket and especially Elias and his team to renovate our basement. We did receive quotes from different companies and their quote was somewhere in the middle and we chose them because of their upfront approach and we got to see their work in person. Communication was clear from beginning to end. There were no hidden costs. Domenic is very thorough and knows how to make us happy. Overall, the project was a huge success with no surprises. I will recommend Reno Rocket to others.

Lui, thank you for your review. We are happy you are happy!

Frank
Frank

Finished basement

We where looking to finish our basement so we shopped around. Got three quotes from three different contractors. Price was a priority but not at the expense of quality. Then we got a hold of Reno Rocket. They gave us a very fair quote and showed us some of their work. We could see that the workmanship was top notch. So decided to use Reno Rocket. They finished on time and the work was done beautifully. Very satisfied with everything.
Thank You guys great job. Top notch workmanship.

Thanks Frank for your kind feedback.

JP
JP

Washroom Renovation

Easy to work with and straightforward people, will recommend to others in future for sure. They exceeded my expectations. Elias and Dom educated me in great extend to maintain the wasroom in mint condition for the years to come, thanks!

Hi JP, thank you for taking the time to review us! we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

More about Reno Rocket

Renovating, made easy.

High quality, designer inspired basements
and bathrooms built reliably from frame to finish.