Versailles Builders

Reviews for Versailles Builders

Melissa N.
Melissa N.

Condo renovations

I live in a 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom condo in the Parklawn & Lakeshore area. A friend of mine recommended Versailles for my project as I was doing a complete demo & redesign.

Steve & Abdullah came to see me the same day and provided advice and a very reasonable quote which made the renovation process even that much more easier.

Steve took the time to go with us to choose our tile, got us a great discount and started walking us through the entire project process so we knew what to expect.

We did tiling throughout our condo and it was amazing. We could not believe it was the same place afterwards and the increase in our property value was well worth the renovations.

My advice is to go with a a reliable contractor such as Versailles to ensure the job is done within a great time line, quality work and they communicated with us throughout the process with confidence.

Many thanks to Steve & Abdullah for making this experience seamless and for such stunning work.

Melissa

STUDIO P.
STUDIO P.

Fireplace Tile Installation

Amazing work by Versailles Builders, they were great to work with, were very meticulous and paid attention to small design details which we appreciate! Great communication throughout project, would highly recommend.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Etobicoke ?